Unexpected Date In Chinatown

Warnings: Mentions of death, Mentions of food

Story type: fluff

Pairings: D.M./Desire Melodis (Joseph desaulniers) x Ronald of ness (Norton Campbell)

Banner art credit: Art of ronald of ness by Koinezu on DeviantArt. Art of Desire Melodis by Rarowcunraccoon on Reddit. Please go support these amazing artists! Also please ignore how horribly i cut them out to put them on the banner-

(Thank my partner for influencing me in making whatever the fuck this is. it was originally gonna be a crack fic but my brain decided otherwise)

 it was originally gonna be a crack fic but my brain decided otherwise)

D.M. sighed as he put a beautifully decorated letter down, looking around for the client who sent it. He scoffed, slightly irritated at the current situation. Today he was supposed to meet with one of his clients in China town, a unexpected location that he rarely visited but still showed too in order to do business. The large amount of people and tourists here didn't help either, loud chatting was going around in every corner as D.M. leaned on the stone barrier surrounding the large tree in the plaza as he looked at the letter again. At the very least he knew his client had ties to the golden rose theater, due to the yellow rose symbol in the corner and knowledge of the theatrics. This wasn't the first time he had gotten letters similar to this. However this is the first time someone from the theater actually wanted to conduct business with him, the other letters sent were from Kroto. A worker at the theater posing to be Bella Donna, or better known as Lady Bella to the theater. That situation happened long ago and soon after the death of the leading lady of the theater died. D.M. quickly scanned over the contents of the letter again, the client didn't specify anything specific they wanted in the letter meaning this may be a harder nut to crack. Just as he was thinking what this client could want he heard the sound of heels clicking against the stone floor of the plaza as a familiar voice called out to him. "Hello there Desire~!" D.M. quickly looked up to see the familiar figure of his boyfriend, Ronald. "R-Ronald?! What the hell are you doing here?!" D.M. shouted out in shock as Ronald laughed at his boyfriends reaction. "I'm the one who sent the letter of course, now c'mon, I got reservations at the diner nearby. I know they got some good pecking duck." D.M. could only stand in shock as he facepalmed at what was going on. "Ronald, you can't just use my business hours to go on dates with me, I have actual clients to deal with." Ronald grabbed D.M.'s hand and started dragging him too the nearby restaurant "Yeah yeah I know, you've just been extremely busy recently. So if I can't find time to go on dates with you outside business time we'll just have to go during it!" D.M. could only shake his head as his face flushed, being dragged into the restaurant by Ronald.

A few hours passed as D.M. was dragged around china town by Ronald after eating. They stopped at basically every shop and stand that was selling anything to check it out. D.M. sighed as his arms slowly became sore from the amount of bags he was holding. "My rose, are you okay? Do you need me to hold some of the bags?" Ronald asked as he lightly touched D.M.'s shoulder, D.M. looked over, responding to his lover. "No i'm okay Ronald, thank you for asking though. We should get home sometime soon though." Ronald nodded as he linked his arm with D.M.'s, smiling at how flustered D.M. got. "Flustered now are we dear? And i thought you didn't get flustered often?" D.M. looked away in embarrassed. it's true, he never usually gets this flustered. He's usually the one doing all the flirting and romantic gestures. But because of how long it's been since the two have been on a date and how busy D.M. has been he's gotten a bit rusty. It also feels like to be the one being flirted with for once. Ronald chuckled as he extended a hand for D.M. to grab. "Shall we go home now, Desire?" D.M. smiled slightly as he moved all the bags to one arm and grabbed Ronalds hand with the other. "Yes, we shall."