miss nightingale x reader drabble/one shot

Woman's underrated and deserves more love I swear-

Warnings: None

Story type: Fluff

Characters/pairings: Miss Nightingale x (Gender neutral) Reader

(possible ooc and low writing quality because I made this while at school)

Soft humming could be heard from a bedroom as your lover embraced you. Miss Nightingale was gently brushing through your hair and massaging your scalp. "How were your matches today dearie?" You sighed, relaxing in her arms. "As well as they could be. It's not very fun being put on a rocket chair and launched into the sky." She chuckled and she continued messing with your hair and kissed the back of your neck. "I should ask you how you're doing though, how have the new outfits been coming along?" Her hands paused slightly then resumed messing with your hair, "slightly difficulties but nothing I can't handle." Slightly worried, you turned towards her. "If you need help my dear, you can always ask me and I'll ask a few of the survivors to fill in matches for me." A smile appeared on her face, "thank you my love, I'd greatly appreciate your help. But for now, let's rest." You smiled and snuggled into her once again, her arms wrapped around your waist as you floated off into the land of dreams with her.