My Starlight. (Oneshot)

Warnings: None

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Eternal Aurora Michiko - "Geisha" x Gender neutral Reader

(alr folks have some short horribly written filler while i work on the longer stuff)

The buzzing sound of a radio being tunned in and out sounded throughout the room, channels being swapped back and fourth out of boredom as your hand stood stuck on the dial

The buzzing sound of a radio being tunned in and out sounded throughout the room, channels being swapped back and fourth out of boredom as your hand stood stuck on the dial. You were waiting for your girlfriend to return from the concert she was hosting, as Metroplis's both number 1 idol and controller of this city, she's busy as hell almost all of the time. To the city she was known as eternal aurora, they only ever knew her by her stage name. Her real name behind all the glitz and glamor of the stage life was Michiko, you were one of the very few to know of the truth of this city. You knew everyone was slowly going to freeze to death, the only hope was the abyss. The abyss, a powerful unknown being which has the power to do virtually anything but at a cost. The cost could be whatever the abyss wanted at that moment, it could be control, it could be human lives, you didn't know what it truly wanted though. However all you knew is that one day this city would be consumed by the cold and too survive you must become one with the abyss. It's exactly what you and a few others including Michiko did. But can the abyss, a seemingly infinite source of power truly protect you from the natural order of the world? The sound of a door opening brought you out of thoughts as Michikos serene voice called out, "I'm back, my starlight."