Fluffy Relationship hcs with Andrew Kriess

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Andrew Kreiss x Gender neutral Reader

Andrew at first is very iffy with PDA and physical contact with his lover, due to his extreme low self-esteem and natural anti-social nature it's harder to get in a relationship with him then most other survivors or hunters

Eventually though after a bit of slowly coaxing him into it he begins to love PDA, he's extremely touch starved due to being socially and physically shunned his entire life other then from his mother.

Though gardening isn't his specialty he's picked up on a lot of it over the years and will often gift you his favorite flowers, purple irises. He'll shyly present the flowers to you, the blush of his face growing obvious.

He won't admit it but he's a extreme cuddle bug and specifically loves being the little spoon. Sometimes however he enjoys being the big spoon as he feels it's only fair to you and it feels like he's protecting you from the rest of the harsh world in some way. Being in someone who loves you arm's can work wonders.

After having to be self sufficient for years Andrew has learned to cook and is actually really good at it! This man is the definition of husband material. He'll pay attention to which foods you like and dislike and will make you breakfast sometimes. He'll basically become the designated chef of the house if you like his cooking and prefer not too cook.

If we're gonna talk about the manor games then he'd prioritize your safety over everyone elses, including himself. As soon as you get downed he'll be rushing over getting ready to go underground to get over too you quicker. He'll double body block, even triple body block with his tide turner. He really just wants to see you okay.

Gives you sweet nicknames such as: My light, My iris, and more. My iris is definitely his favorite due to it being his and his mothers favorite flowers.

Whenever someone insults him he usually ignores them being mildly annoyed, but whenever someone insults you those feelings do a 180. Though he's never really had the courage to stand up for himself he'll definitely do it for you, he loves you and never wants you to feel the same way he does about himself. Though he's slightly healing from that mindset due to more positive interactions through you and some of the other survivors and even hunters of the manor he's still struggling with his low self esteem and will never ever want you to feel the same. You have him and he has you, and that's all you two will need.