Romantic ghost manor au Victor headcanons

For base info on this au go here! (Link doesn't work on wattpad, please check the tumblr version for the link)

Warnings: Mentions of the mafia ig? it's only like one sentence though. Other then that nothing else.

Story type: Fluff, Au

Pairings/Characters: Victor Grantz - "Postman" x Gender neutral Reader

(Sighh the writers block be coming back folks, possible ooc)

Victor revealed himself to you surprisingly relatively early, however you didn't have a friendship with the postman till much later even if you tried interacting with him commonly

Victor revealed himself to you surprisingly relatively early, however you didn't have a friendship with the postman till much later even if you tried interacting with him commonly. He never vanished on you but never put much effort into getting to know you either, mostly just listening to you talk while rarely writing anything on notebook paper or through letters in response unless you asked for his input.

However, if you start using letters as a way to communicate with him he'll start to bond with you more. Through life he's generally had social anxiety despite wanting to bond with others, and that whole thing with the mafia didn't make it any better. So communication through letters and papers passed to one another when you walk past each other became a normal thing. Almost everyone else thought you two were keeping a secret, but in reality it was just the form of communication Victor was more comfortable with.

Very veryyy touch adverse at first, you aren't allowed to even poke him until he trusts you. But he's basically like a puppy once you do gain his trust. He absolutely adores any sort of hugs, hand holding, anything that allows him to have some sort of physical contact with you even if it does make him slightly blushy.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention, Wick absolutely loves you. The more you care for Wick the more Victor falls in love with you. It makes him extremely happy that the person he loves also loves the things and beings he loves.

Once Victor realizes his feelings for you he'll start appearing less, but it's not like he's trying to avoid you! He's just extremely busy trying to make the perfect confession letter. If you were to see his room there would be paper balls all over the floor of scrapped letters. Wax seals on the standby just in case he finally feels a letter is good enough for you. Every now and then he pops in and out of his room but he mostly just stays in there. Eventually when he gets enough confidence he'll send wick to deliver the letter, the ghost dog happily running up towards you. You thank Wick and give her some pets as she happily barked at you. Fingers traced over the wax seal and soon broke it too open the letter, your eyes scanned over the contents of the letter and the curiosity of what was wrote soon turned to shock as you read... It was a confession letter. You continued reading it and once you finished and looked up from it you saw Victor standing there, bashfully looking away from your gaze with a awkward smile on his face.

You smiled and walked towards him, taking his hands into yours and holding them tight. Softly whispering "I love you too" to the postman. Victors face lit up with glee as the awkward smile he had earlier vanished. You couldn't exactly kiss him due to the stitches on his mouth but you could still peck his lips, so that's what you did. Giggling as his face lit up bright, embarrassed, he covers it.

As your relationship continues you can expect basically daily letters from victor. He also has started to teach you sign language so you two can communicate easier and not have too take so much time writing out what you two want to say constantly. Taking Wick out for walks has become the usual, well walks as in strolling around the large greenhouse because you know people would flip out if they saw you with a ghost human and dog. But you're happy like this, and you wouldn't trade it for anything.