Romantic Ghost Manor au Margaretha Zelle headcanons

For base info on this au go here! (Link doesn't work on wattpad, please check the tumblr version for the link)

Warnings: Mentions of past domestic violence

Story type: Fluff, Au

Pairings/Characters: Margaretha Zelle - Female Dancer x Gender neutral reader

(Margie my beloved, this is gonna be hella short due to the writers block i've been experiencing for the past few weeks-)

Margaretha is relatively a social butterfly and basically a people magnet. She adores just being silly and goofing off which easily draws people to her, her kindness towards others is also a plus. Seeing how you'd probably be living in this manor for awhile she approached you herself, wanting to get to know the new face around among all the ghosts she's been with for god knows how long. She's incredibly kind to you and if you haven't helps you slowly adjust to the paranormal status of this old manor.

Fitting to her title, Margie loves dancing and dancing with you is even more of a fun activity. Even if you can't dance well she'll still enjoy dancing with youMargie absolutely adores PDA but it takes a bit of time to coax in her into it, while she's a absolute cuddle bug and loves having any physical contact with her partner her past memories and trauma from her relationship with Sergei usually makes her hesitate and stay slightly distant.

Once Margaretha realizes her feelings for you she'll become slightly more affectionate towards you, however she'll be slightly in denial and afraid to take things further due to the past abuse she experienced while in a romantic relationship with Sergei. Once she finally starts taking steps to court you though you'll often be on the receiving ends of invitations to dance, music themed gifts, and Margie just generally asking you to hang out with her.

Margaretha confessed to you by inviting you to the manor's ballroom, a serene yet beautiful melody begins playing as she extends her hand to you, asking if she could have this dance. You two had danced together many times before but this time it felt different. At the end of the dance she dipped you down, her lips slightly grazing yours but not dedicating to the kiss. She was waiting to see your reaction to see if she had consent. A second your lips came together in a kiss as sweet as the sunset.

As your relationship continues Margie will start to open up about her past more, even through all the painful memories you have one anothers back.