Poly reader with Ada and Emil headcanons

They're my little skrunkly's

Warnings: Mentions of asylums/mental hospitals, Mentions of hypnosis

Story type: Fluff

Characters/pairings: Ada - "Psychologist", Emil - "Patient", Reader (Gender-Neutral), Victor - "Postman"

(possible ooc)

Ohh boy, how did you even land yourself these two? You're in for one wild ride if you did

Ohh boy, how did you even land yourself these two? You're in for one wild ride if you did. In order to be in a relationship with both of them you'd probably have to have know them both while in the asylum, however there is a possibility that they'd fall for you during their time in the manor. However it's more likely for one or both of them to catch feelings if you had been close while they were both at the asylum.

During games as soon as you get chaired Emil will be dashing over there like a mad man with Ada behind him to help support or bodyblock if needed. Both of them absolutely hate leaving you behind in matches and will do anything they can to keep you alive even though they know you'll just be sent back to the manor. These two are willing to pull the riskiest moves ever just to make sure all three of you escape and three out of five times it usually works. Ada knows she can't always save you but Emil always beats himself up when he can't believing he could've done better. You and Ada always comfort him afterwards and reassure him after matches that he did great and did what he could.

Cuddle piles, cuddle piles with these two are absolutely amazing. Ada is more of a big spoon but doesn't mind being the little spoon while Emil is more of a little spoon but every now and then will be the big spoon. You usually end up with Emil being sandwiched between Ada and you, him happily snuggling into either you or Ada while you and Ada just blissfully stare at eachother or chat away.

Both of them can get jealous easily and are generally very protective over you, basically like guard dogs. Will be glaring at the killer before and after matches, and will throw hands with any of the survivors if they get you hurt.

If you go through pains similar to Emils, Ada with perimission will use hypnosis to help you and it helps push her to research more and more both to help you and Emil. If there's one thing she despises it's seeing either of you in pain.

Emil absolute loves messing with your hair, it was a thing he discovered while cuddling with you. You were very tired and were cuddling in Emils room when he suddenly started running his fingers through your hair. You were too tired to care at the moment and just let him continue while Emil had the biggest grin on his face. The length of your hair doesn't matter, he just finds messing with it fun!

One time during a match you had gotten paired up with Victor and your partners. This would've been perfectly fine if Victor didn't have Wick with him. Emil is absolutely terrified of dogs and sadly Victor didn't know that so when Victor sent Wick to go deliver a letter Emil let out a scream, causing you to fail the calibration on the cipher you were on. You were going to run to Emil to check on him and were vaulting a window but because you weren't paying attention to your surroundings now you didn't realize jack was literally right behind you and invisible. Next second, you got terror shocked. You guys somehow beat that match but it ended up with a terrified Emil, a angry Ada, and a confused Victor and you.