Training (Qi Shiyi x Reader one shot)

Made this specifically for a certain someone, enjoy! Also Qi i love you-

Warnings: None

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Qi Shiyi x Gender neutral Reader

(short low quality oneshot today folks, writings block.)

You and your girlfriend Qi often got placed in matches together, it was very rarely that the baron of the manor split you apart

You and your girlfriend Qi often got placed in matches together, it was very rarely that the baron of the manor split you apart. No matter your role on the team both of your abilities fit pretty well together and it usually ended in a tie or a 3 man win. You always admired Qi's abilities and how effortlessly she seemed to flip through windows and use her flute and always wanted to see how she learned it. So it was lucky that you happened upon seeing your beautiful girlfriend training with it today. There were multiple training dummies around her moving around randomly on a path, most likely made by someone with information on mechanics. Not only one second later qi started flipping around everywhere and whacking the dummies down with her flute. It was extremely hard to keep your eyes on her with how quick she was moving. One after the other the dummies fell and soon they were all knocked out and a timer you didn't notice earlier stopped. It marked with 0:45 seconds on the clock. Qi sighed and stretched slightly "I still have room to improve, I must train more." You giggled and Qi quickly turned around shocked at you standing there. "Really? I think your skills are amazing as they are. You're already so fast and efficient at it." Qi looked away, blushing in embarrassment that you were watching her. "But.. there's still room for improvement, I must not give up on it." You smiled as you walked closer to her "of course, but make sure you take breaks. I don't want you focusing on training entirely and forgetting to take care of yourself." Qi smiled back at you and nodded. "Right... I must not overwork myself." You looked around the room and there were even more mechanics you hadn't noticed earlier and more sets of training dummies. It looks like she was practicing before you even got here. "C'mon, let's take a break Qi. I'll make some tea for you." You said as you stretched your hand out towards her. She formed a small smile and took your hand, "Thank you s/o."

Qi sighed as she relaxed on a chair sipping the tea that you made for her. "Qi I was wondering," she looked towards you as you asked your question. "Who made the mechanics for your training dummies? I know you don't have knowledge on mechanics so you couldn't have made it yourself." Qi responded, "Ms. Tracy made the dummies for me to help me train easier after she walked in on me training. She thought it would be useful. I'm very grateful for her help." You smiled "Yeah, Tracy is always like that. She wants to help a lot of people." You said as you took a sip of tea. You two didn't talk much after that but the calming silence was enough. The sound of rain pouring outside and the slightly chilly weather felt relaxing. A single glance and small smile at each other told you everything, you two were content and happy, and you wouldn't have it any other way.