Robbie & OlderSibling!Reader Headcanons

Warnings: None

Story type: Fluff, Platonic

Pairings/Characters: Robbie White & Reader

Banner Art Credit: 404/Mayu (@ notcreativeone) on Twitter

(Cries aggressively due to writers block)

Though the manors games were cruel and ruthless it shocked you the most to see children dragged into this game, especially with one of the children being one of the manors hunters

You and Robbie's first interaction was in a match against him, for a child he was a extremely proficient hunter and quite enjoyed this game of "hide and seek" between the hunters and survivors. You honestly don't know how the kid got here but he's either mentally fucked or being manipulated to play these games, most likely a mix of both. However, he's still a child at heart.

After the match Robbie surprisingly seeks you out first, asking if you two could play together again sometime. You kited the longest in that match so you assumed Robbie liked a long chase and just wanted someone to play with so he wouldn't get bored. Though you couldn't see his eyes or his face at all due to the cloth covering his head a sense of childlike wonder and happiness radiated from him while he awaited your answer. You agreed to the childs request of playing and it seemed like the area around you lit up with joy as the child cheered and thanked you, running off and saying he'll come get you when he wants to play.

After that you became Robbies signature playmate and the person he'd go to first to ask to play, you'd spend hours just playing tag, hide and seek, hopscotch, really anything Robbie wanted to do. Sometimes he'd ask for stories and you'd think of any tale you could tell him that wasn't too mature for him. One day he told you he wanted to tell you a story and began telling you about the tale of the juniper tree, a tale his sister Dolores always use to tell him. He loved the story and would ask her to tell him it over and over, even when they were separated in the asylum he would always sneak into her room through the window that would eventually take his life and ask her to tell the story again.

After a few weeks of this going on Robbie starts becoming glued to your side, requesting to hold your hand, for you to tell him bedtime stories, and to just be by his side. Whenever he has nightmares he runs straight to your room on the survivor side of the manor, crying underneath the leather covering his head. You held the boy in your arms whispering to him in a calming voice until he calmed down and fell back asleep. Ever since then he grew a affection for cuddles and sleeping together to the point where sometimes even without having nightmares he'd want to cuddle and sleep with you.

Your once slight weariness of this child has completely vanished and been replaced with adoration and love, you now spend all your time with him and do everything together. Robbie even does the stereotypical thing of making a stickman drawing of you two together. Due to his love of pruning he sometimes will get permission from the baron of the manor too go outside the manor and prune random trees in the forest, however he's not allowed to go out without supervision, usually he has to bring another hunter along. He now brings you along though, if you do try and escape the manor with Robbie though, the consequences will be grave.

Robbie has become extremely protective over you now that he views you as his sibling, anytime you guys get matched together he immediately goes friendly, if you were a hunter he'd adore doing duo hunters with you. Even while trapped in this hellish nightmare of a manor, you've ended up with quite the adorable little brother, haven't you?