Annie, Ganji, Victor, & Aesop reacting to the death of a loved one

Request: Yes

Warnings: Mentions and descriptions of death, mentions of embalming, mentions of not eating

Story type: Angst, No comfort, Gender neutral reader.

Characters/Pairings: Aesop Carl, Victor Grantz, Anne Lester, Ganji Gupta.

Aesop

Aesop remains silent with a deadpan facial expression on, but inside, his heart is aching. He knew this could and would eventually happen, death eventually claims everyone. So why? Why does it hurt so much? Why is he in so much pain at this?

Would personally request to be the one to embalm the loved one. He wants to be one of the last people to be able to see them even in death, wants to be able to hold their hand one last time even with how cold it is. No matter if the loved one is family, significant other, or just someone very close to him.

In public, Aesop remains proper and seemingly unemotional to the person's death. But inside his heart aches with the duality of the numbness to death and the pain of losing someone important.

He can and will force his way through being the one to embalm you, no matter if he has to do unethical actions or not, he'll be the one to do it with 0 objections.

When it comes to the funeral he would definitely attend, but never show any emotion during the ceremony. He would only stare blanklessly at the coffin you're resting in. At the end of the ceremony though when he's all alone, the tears will start falling.

 At the end of the ceremony though when he's all alone, the tears will start falling

Anne

"..Oh... I-I see.." Anne would softly and silently mutter out. "Thank you for telling me, please.. give me a moment." Afterwards she would lock herself in her room and sob for hours on end. She already lost her mother, had her heart broken by her fiance, was betrayed by her father, and now she loses another person that was important to her.

She would close down her toy shop for a few days, sitting in the solitude of her home and refusing to go outside. The only thing keeping her almost breaking sanity from cracking was her toys.

She would spend hours upon hours talking to her toys, her voice shakey and breaking as she chatted with them. "They're not dead.. they're not dead.. they're not.." she would brokenly mutter, in complete denial of the situation.

Due to this, she also neglects her own health. Not eating due to her solitude with took a toll on both her mental and physical health.

It won't be until she feels like starving and feels absolutely physically horrible she comes out of her solitude for once and slowly starts recovering from the mental anguish she's gone through. Even though, she'll continued to mourn and long for you for the rest of her life.

 Even though, she'll continued to mourn and long for you for the rest of her life

Victor

With a smile plastered on victors face he would write responses to the person who shared the news with you. The written response seeming calm and composed along with the smile plastered on his face. After Victor thanks the person who send him the news and they leave, small muffled whimpers come from his stitched mouth and tears start to form In his eyes.

Due to his nature of working for the mafia as a postman and the one who makes sure communication between it is solid, he's constantly running from place to place. Your death, making it hard to have the energy to run everywhere and deliver letters and supplies.

His impulsiveness of opening and checking every letter or package he's meant to deliver gets worse after you passing, as he'll desperately search for someone who echos his pain in the letters.

Wick can sense victors sadness and pain the whole time, the pain constantly eating away at his owners heart. The dog will try it's best to comfort Victor but to no avail, it doesn't work.

The whole time, Victor continues putting up this facade of happiness with a forced stitched smile. Yet his eyes red and swollen from all the crying and sobbing.

 Yet his eyes red and swollen from all the crying and sobbing

Ganji

Having lived without much friends and most likely poverty in his younger years, a close friendship with Ganji is one he extremely values. When that gets taken away from him though, he's seething with pain and rage.

Though he's a hotshot cricket player and absolutely amazing at it, he feels his motivation to continue training and continue playing starting to slowly dwindle and disappear.

A flurry of mixed emotions keep him up at night as he just sits up in bed and stares aimlessly at the ceiling. Sometimes, going outside In the night and aimlessly hitting cricket balls into the darkness. not caring how many he loss track of.

Ganji most of the time doesn't show his emotions fully other then his anger. Refusing to let the tears that desperately needed to fall drop down from his eyes.

Ganji knows he can't give up on his dream though, death is inevitable and there's nothing you can do about those who have left you. He'll keep heavy memories of laughter, sadness, and pain in his heart as he walks along the path he's chosen.