The First Day

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung loves to ride the bus in the mornings. It's always filled with new people, and he gets to observe them as they come and go. He loves to watch the trees pass by as cherry blossoms fall. He loves sunny days when the sky looks extra blue, and the grass looks extra green. He also likes when it rains, and he watches puddles splash when cars drive over them.

He finds beauty in all of it and gets inspiration from the so called "bus life."

Of course, he knows how to drive, but he doesn't like driving. His past experience in his eomma's small Lexus has scared him out of it for the next few years. The bus is his best friend nowadays. His trusty way to get around.

Today Taehyung is sat at on the bus, riding to school. It's the first day of Junior year and he feels today will be a good day. The sun is out today making everything look vibrant and pretty in Seoul.

The bus came to a stop at the front of Bighit High School and Taehyung made his way off the bus. He climbed the stairs to the front doors and walked down the long corridor to his homeroom class.

There he found his two good friends, Park Jimin, and Kim Soekjin.

"Taetae!" Jimin yelled out as soon as he saw his soulmate.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung shouted back.

The soulmates hugged for a moment before Taehyung crushed Jin in a hug as well.

"Hey Taehyungie, how are you?" Jin asked as he wrapped his long arms around Taehyung's waist.

"I'm okay, I've been in a funk with my paintings lately, but hopefully that will pass soon." Taehyung explained.

"Your paintings are perfect Tae, don't worry. You will find your magical spark again" Jimin cheered, pumping his small fist in the air.

Taehyung laughed a bit.

"Anyways, how are you guys?" Taehyung asked as they all finally found their seats.

"I would be fine if Jimin would stop talking about Yoongi." Jin answered with an annoyed look on his face.

"Hmm, and I would be fine if Yoongi would notice me this year." Jimin pouted, placing his chin on his palm. Jin just rolled his eyes making Taehyung giggle.

"You'll get him one day, you just have to actually take initiative, Chim. Watching him from a meter away will not make him fall for you." Taehyung said patting Jimin's back a little.

"This is my year! I can feel it!" Jimin said, a sudden boost of energy surging through the short male.

Jin and Taehyung shared a look before shaking their heads and changing the topic.

"Did you guys hear about the new kid?" Hoseok said as he walked in and sat in front of Jin.

"What? What new kid?" Jimin questioned, wanting to know all the details.

"Apparently, there's a new kid who hangs out with Namjoon." This got Jins attention.

Jin has had a crush on Namjoon since middle school. Always watching him from a distance and denying that he has a crush when everyone who pays attention could tell that he does.

"You know his name?" Jin asked.

"No, but he's supposedly really hot and mysterious. I heard Lisa say that, so he's probably average." Hoseok said making us all laugh.

Hoseok has kind of been a part of our group for a while now but he's more of a loner. He hangs out with us most of the time, but he has lots of other friends. He floats around. Taehyung has picked up on the fact that he likes Jimin but Jimin being oblivious and obsessed with Yoongi has made it impossible for him to see.