Packing

Taehyung's POV:

After Miso was peacefully sleeping on the couch, Jungkook walked up into our bedroom. I started to look around for our suitcases.

"Okay, we need to find our suitcases. Go look in the closet in the hall, I'll look in ours." I said to him as he walked back out to check the hall closet.

I looked in our closet but couldn't find any suitcases, I only found the toiletry bag which I brought into the room and put on the bed.

I turned the door when I heard a grunt and saw Jungkook squeezing two giant suitcases through the doorway. I giggled before rushing towards him to help him pull them in.

"Thank you." He smiled before we put the suitcases down on the ground.

"C'mon, we need to pick out some clothes." I said as I held my hand out for him to take.

He grabbed my hand as we stepped over the suitcases and into the closet. We held hands until he walked to his side and I walked to mine. I looked through my clothes and I had so many outfit ideas. My future closet is like my high school dream style.

I grabbed a few pairs of shorts, a few button downs, two sweaters, a couple plain t-shirts, three pairs of pants, and one of the big hoodies that hung down the most due to how long it was. I also grabbed extra underwear and a couple swim suits.

I wasn't expecting the swim suits to be so pretty, but they were. One was black and high wasted. The other was a dark green pair of short shorts and the last was a lace up one piece.

I'm excited to try them on but also nervous. I've never been one to show a lot of my body, especially to people I don't know very well. But these people think I'm there high school friend. I can't act like my high school self.

I brought all the clothes to the bedroom before dropping them next to my suitcase. I went back into the closet and almost burst out laughing at what I saw. Jungkook was holding a mountain of his clothes. He was struggling to hold them all.

"Jungkook! You don't need that many outfits!" I said as I went to catch some of the clothes that fell.

"Yes I do! These clothes are like my dream style! I can't decide what to pick out." He pouted behind his pile of outfits.

I laughed because I honestly felt the same but his amount was ridiculous.

"I'll help you decide. Put everything down." I laughed out as he dropped the pile.

We started to go through all the clothes one by one. When we ran into two shirts, I would ask which one he liked more and also give him my opinion if he couldn't decide. It went pretty fast and he ended up with a decent amount of outfits for the trip, and plenty of underwear.

I picked up the pile of his clothes and started to take it to the suitcase while he put the clothes he wasn't going to take back on the hangers.

"Pick out a few swim suits too, Jungkook." I yelled from the bedroom.

"Okay!" He answered.

I started to fold all his clothes and pack them into his suitcase.

He came back and sat in front of me on the other side of the suitcase. He sat on his bent knees so his feet were under his bum. It looked adorable.

He started to fold clothes and put them into his suitcase with me to help and we did that in silence for about an hour.

I kept looking up at him and he looked so focused, watching me fold the clothes as he tried to copy what I did. It made my heart swell.