Guys Night

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he saw the small male with a smile on his face.

"Hello boys. Who's ready for guys night?" Jimin asked pumping his little hand in the air as they walked past the Taekook couple.

Taehyung tugged at Jungkook's sleeve to get his attention. Once Jungkook looked at him, Taehyung motioned to Jimin and Hoseok to get him to see his arm around Jimin's small waist.

Jungkook nodded and mouthed "I know!" with a surprised look on his face.

"Yoongi is still in the car, he's on the phone with his Eomma." Hoseok said as he let go of Jimin to sit on the couch.

Taehyung looked at him confused.

"Yoongi? Why is Yoongi here?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at him like he was saying something crazy before sharing a look of confusion then looking back to Taehyung.

"..Because it's guys night? Why wouldn't he? Did you not want him to come?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Wha- no, I just-" Taehyung stumbled on his words, feeling panic rise in his chest.

Suddenly he felt Jungkook's hand on his lower back. He traced circles on the clothed skin to calm him down as he must've noticed his sudden worry.

"I thought one of you told me he felt sick yesterday, did I make that up?" Jungkook played off smoothly, acting like he confused himself.

"Uh, yeah? You literally called him this morning." Hoseok said with a chuckle.

"Oh right! Sorry, I don't know where my mind is today." Jungkook said with an awkward chuckle.

Taehyung stayed quiet and watched. He was worried he was going to freak out or cry if he spoke at all.

"Hey, sorry guys. My Eomma wouldn't stop talking about a new recipe she found and wanted to make for us. Being sick this past week gave her a lot of time to think." Yoongi said as he walked inside.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled, still both shocked seeing all of their close friends so grown into their features.

But that wasn't the only shocking thing.

They watched as Yoongi walked up to Jimin and pecked his lips as Jimin giggled then proceeded to the couch and kissed Hoseok too.

"Is she feeling better?" Hoseok asked Yoongi who nodded with a gummy smile.

Their jaws both went slack as they saw Yoongi sit next to Hoseok and wrap his arm around Hobi's shoulders.

They turned to each other, both beyond confused but had no time to comment anything as another knock was heard from the door.

Jungkook walked from his spot in the living room to the front door. He opened it to reveal a red faced Jin with a tall much more muscular Namjoon next to him. His buff arm wrapped around Jin's waist.

Jungkook was hit with a second shock from Namjoon's appearance but quickly regained his thoughts and smiled. He let his two friends in and watched as they greeted everyone.

Jin went straight to Taehyung wrapping his arms around the shorter male and Taehyung froze from the sudden contact. He quickly relaxed as he smelled his familiar scent. He shoved his face in Jin's neck and breathed in again squeezing Jin harder. He had been so nervous and panicked the past two hours so this little bit of comfort made him want to cry more. He didn't want to let go at all.

Jin rubbed his back slowly.

"How's my Taehyungie?" Jin whispered into Taehyung's hair.

"Better now." Taehyung mumbled before letting Jin go.