Rules

Taehyung's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, still feeling run down. I felt weight on both of my legs so I lifted my head and looked down.

I saw my little girls both laying on my lap and Jungkook's arms wrapped around my waist. I looked to the side to see Jungkook staring at me with loving eyes.

I don't know why but at that moment I didn't want to be away from him. It was obvious that we were getting closer, but right now? I felt so attached to him. I felt calm when he was around. I felt happy when I was with him. I was starting to understand why I married him.

"Hey, how do you feel?" He asked me in a gentle voice.

My heart was filled with joy when I looked at him and it made me want to stay here forever.

"I still feel tired." I mumbled, a pout forming on my lips.

"You can go back to sleep, you must be exhausted from earlier." He whispered.

I stared at his face for a minute before leaning my head back into his neck.

We sat there for an hour or so more before the girls started to get hungry.

"Can we have ramen for dinner?" Aerum asked.

Jungkook looked at me.

"Let Mama decide dinner tonight, he's had a long day." Jungkook said softly to Aerum.

"You can have ramen, I'm not hungry. I'll cook but I don't feel like eating at all." I said quietly.

"No it's okay, I can make them ramen. Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" He asked as he rubbed my sides again.

I only nodded while closing my eyes and letting out a relaxed sigh.

"Okay." He said before kissing my cheek.

Suddenly he lifted me by my waist and slipped me off his lap onto the couch. He grabbed Miso from the couch and held her as he walked with Aerum into the kitchen.

I closed my eyes as I lied down on the couch. My mind wandered to my Eomma again. If she's dead here how are we supposed to find anything about the rings. It's hopeless.

Tears made their way to my eyes as I thought about how I was here and why I was here. I thought about how my Eomma is dead. How she doesn't get to live the long life she deserves. It's not fair.

I cried quietly on the couch as I drowned in my endless questions and thoughts.

At some point I felt a hand caress my hair making me lift my head from in my arms. Jungkook was kneeled in front of me on the couch. He wore a small, sad smile.

Seeing his smile only made me cry harder. I never got to see my Eomma meet him. That thought crushed me.

"Hey, hey, why are we crying, huh? You've had enough for one day, baby." Jungkook said as he lifted me from under my arms like a baby.

He did it so effortlessly.

I felt so useless and burdensome. I hadn't done anything but cry and freak out since we got here. Jungkook was being strong for both of us and I keep causing issues.

"I-I'm so sorry, Kookie." I cried out into his shoulder as I cling to his torso like a koala.

"Baby, relax. You're okay. You have nothing to apologize for." He said as he held me tighter to his body.

I took multiple deep breaths to calm down and it seemed to work. I think his smell just helps with everything.

He set me down and held my face up to look at him.