Fixed

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung got off the bus, his heart, lungs, and brain all a mess.

He walked the block to his house and knocked on the door rather harshly. All he wanted to do was crash into his bed and let the blankets swallow him whole.

After a few moments, his Eomma opened the door and her confused face from seeing him home from school so early vanished as quickly as it came when she saw the tears falling from his eyes like a river, his body shaking with sobs, his breath faster than the bus he'd just rode home.

She was shocked but was quick to pull him into her arms.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked gently as he sobbed into her shoulder, gripping onto her arms like his life depended on it.

She brushed his hair with her fingers in attempt to comfort him but he was so worked up, nothing seemed to be working.

"Relax, bear. You need to breath." She said as she wiped the non-stop tears from his eyes.

"I-I c-c-can't!" He rushed out between his quick breaths.

"Yes you can." She tried to sooth as she breathed slowly, wanting him to follow her.

Taehyung was so scared. He had never felt so helpless. He had never felt this much guilt and pain all at once. He just wanted the world to swallow him. He wanted to be in his home with Jungkook and their daughters. He wanted to be in his arms, where he knew he was safe.

"J-Jun-g-k-k-" Taehyung stuttered through his breaths.

"Jungkook? Did you fight with him?" His Eomma asked, her worried eyes raking over her baby's swollen face.

He quickly shook his head. He needed Jungkook. So bad.

"I-I n-n-ee-" He tried again but just kept sobbing and coughing.

"You want Jungkook?" She asked, cradling his face in her hands.

Taehyung nodded his head harshly, his tears never slowing down.

"Where's your phone? We can try to call him. He's at school, baby. He might not pick up." She said as she searched for his phone but realizes he had nothing with him.

"Where's all your stuff, love?" She asked.

Taehyung sobbed harder at the thought of having no way to reach his lover, his safe place.

~~~ At School ~~~

The bell for lunch rang and Jungkook practically sprinted to the lunch room. He was a bit anxious to see how Jimin would react to them. He had hoped it wouldn't be bad, but Jimin looked mad in the art room.

He made it to the table and found all his friends at their usual table. All except his boyfriend.

He looked at the others. Jimin had his head down on the table, buried in his arms. Hobi was rubbing his back, looking like he was about to cry which was affecting the others as he was always their sunshine vitamin. Yoongi was watching them with worried eyes. Jin sat on the other side of Jimin, talking to the pair gently. Namjoon just watched them all with worried eyes.

He walked up to the group, his stomach dropping as he guessed the talk didn't go well.

"What's going on?" He asked quietly to Namjoon as he sat down, already pulling out his phone to text Taehyung.

"Jimin and Taehyung fought." He said and Jungkook's heart dropped.

"He didn't tell us, you know." Hobi said in a broken voice. He was looking directly in Jungkook's eyes.

Rings of Fate * TaeKookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara