Giggles

3rd Person POV:

The next morning, Taehyung woke up first feeling a heavy weight on his chest. He panicked a little before remembering where he was and who was on top of him.

When he looked down, he could see Jungkook's smushed face.

"Oh, you poor baby." Taehyung cooed as he pushed some hair from Jungkook's face.

Just then, Jungkook started to stir in his sleep.

He watched as Jungkook slowly opened his dark eyes.

"Hi." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook stared for a moment.

"Good morning." He mumbled with a small smile. His bunny teeth just barely poking through his lips.

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked, wanting to know why Jungkook passed out.

"I'm okay. I'm sorry if I scared you." Jungkook mumbled, pushing his head further into Taehyung's neck.

"It's okay. Do you know what made you pass out?" Taehyung asked, brushing his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook was silent for a moment before letting out a sigh and slightly lifting his head.

"I was thinking about things. Negative things. It just gave me an anxiety attack. When my anxiety spikes, I tend to pass out. It's happened since I was little." He explained quietly, his head still hurting a little.

"Hmm, what negative things were you thinking about?" Taehyung asked slowly. His hand now rubbing the back of Jungkook's neck.

"Just stuff about why we are here. Why your Appa's rings sent us here. What we can do to find our way back home. If we are stuck here, we missed out on some of the most beautiful moments of our lives. It wouldn't be fair." Jungkook voiced his previous thoughts.

"I thought about that too but, remember what you said? We will get back home. Nothing will be different and our home will still be our home. We shouldn't think about the 'what ifs'." Taehyung said gently.

Jungkook took a deep breath, nodding before shoving his face back in Taehyung's neck.

"Are you still sleepy?" Taehyung asked.

"No, my head just hurts a little still." He said.

"Aww." He cooed before hugging Jungkook closer to him.

Taehyung just started to realize how close they've become over the past few days. They were so comfortable with each other and thinking back to a week ago, if Jungkook came within 5 feet of Taehyung he would try to get away.

The amount of comfort Jungkook gave him through his panic attacks, the hugs he gave when he cried, all of the sweet gestures, Taehyung hadn't forgotten any of them. He didn't feel shy or awkward around Jungkook anymore.

He felt attached to the younger male. He felt nervous without him near. He felt safe with him. Taehyung wouldn't admit to any of this if you asked him a week ago, but now, Taehyung would do anything to make sure he's okay.

His thoughts were cut short when they heard a loud cry from the other room.

"Daddyyy!"

Jungkook sighed.

"That's you, Koo." Taehyung said with a smile.

"I know. Can you believe it? I have two daughters." He said in disbelief, pointing at himself with a big, goofy grin.

"I can, because I do too." Taehyung smiled at him as they got out of bed.

Taehyung walked ahead of Jungkook, so he failed to notice Jungkook taking off his shirt and throwing it on the bed behind him.