The News

Taehyung's POV:

This morning when I woke up, Jungkook's arms were still around my waist. I gently turned around to face him and I saw his adorable sleeping face again. His face was mushed into the pillow, his lips forming a pout.

I had to hold myself from pinching his cheeks again. Instead I brushed some of his bangs away from his face.

I gently moved his hands from around my waist and stood up. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed. Once I was ready I went downstairs to start breakfast.

I love making breakfast for my Eomma, she taught me all of her old recipes so I'm excited to make them for Jungkook and the girls.

I cooked her rice omelet and sausage rolls for them. I set the table and went to wake Jungkook up but he was already walking down the stairs with two very sleepy girls in his arms.

He also looked half asleep.

"Mama." Miso mumbled, stretching her arms out to me.

I took her from Jungkook's hold and walked into the kitchen with Jungkook following behind me.

"Can you fill their cups with juice, Jungkook?" I asked as I sat Miso by her plate of cut up omelet and sausage.

Jungkook slowly sat Aerum down and went to the fridge to get the juice.

I sat down and started to help Miso eat while Jungkook filled their sippy cups. I just started to notice how domestic the entire situation was.

I just made breakfast for my family.

My cheeks started to heat up and I didn't know how to feel. All I know is that it felt right, it felt good and normal.

All of us ate in silence which only made my mind wander more. I started to play with the ring on my finger as I studied it. I had studied this ring so many times but never could get a clue as to why they would send us to the future.

I have thought about how grateful I am that Jungkook was sent with me and not just me I probably would have ruined everything.

I replayed the night my Eomma gave me the rings and I suddenly remembered what she told me about them.

"Remember these rings are your present, future, and forever. Don't give them to someone you don't want forever." She said.

My eyes widened. I needed to talk to my Eomma. She said they were my future, what if she knows something about this. She said they were powerful.

I looked up at Jungkook and saw him staring at his phone, a focused look on his face.

"Hey Tae, the hyungs are all coming over in a bit. Did Jimin tell you?" He asked.

I shook my head, also confused.

"Did they tell you why?" I asked as I fed Miso some more of her omelet.

"Something about the beach trip." He shrugged.

"Oh, okay." I said.

After breakfast, Jungkook took the girls upstairs to get them ready for the day while I did the dishes. I really liked doing the dishes.

Jungkook eventually came back downstairs and turned a cartoon on for the girls so that I could talk to him about the rings.

"Jungkook, I think I know what we need to do." I said.

He looked at me confused.

"About what?" He asked.

"The rings!" I said like it was obvious.

"Oh right." He said as he turned to listen to me.

"When my Eomma gave me the rings she said something. She said that they were my future." I said and his face contorted into more confusion.

"I don't understand." He said.

"Me either, but I think my mom knows something about these rings. I need to talk to her here." I said.

"Oh! Go get your phone, see if you have her number." He said.

I nodded and ran upstairs to get my phone.

While I was upstairs, I heard the front door open and multiple familiar voices flooded through the house. I heard Jimin greeting the girls and asking Jungkook where I was.

I found my phone and started to search for my Eomma's contact but I couldn't find anything. This filled my chest with anxiety.

Suddenly Jimin walked through my bedroom door.

"TaeTae! Are you ready to share the plan with everyone?" He asked.

I looked over at him.

"Yes Jiminie, but I have a question." I said.

"Sure, what's up?" He said walking in front of me.

"Do you have my Eomma's number? I can't get in contact with her, my phone is being glitchy." I tried to lie but his face immediately turned into a worried confused expression.

"Taehyung, are you alright?" He asked slowly.

I giggled a little awkwardly.

"Of course, Chim. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Taehyung..."

Your Eomma died a few years ago. You remember that, don't you?" He said slowly, reaching to grab my hands.

"What?"

My legs felt like jelly. I can't live without my Eomma.

"Taehyung! Hey, it's okay." He said as we fell to the ground.

My body started to shake, and I couldn't breathe.

"Hang on, let me go get Jungkook." he said as he rushed out the door.

~~~

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in the living room with everyone accept Jimin and Taehyung who were upstairs. Jimin went to get him so they could tell us the beach trip. Everything was fine until Jimin came rushing down the stairs.

"Jungkook! Taehyung's having a panic attack!" He said as he started to rush back up the stairs.

I immediately shot up and rushed after him.

When I made it to the bedroom, I saw Jimin crouched on the floor in front of Taehyung as his body shook with sobs and tears were rushing down his face.

"Oh baby." I said as I sat front of him.

He reached his arms out to me and latched tightly to my neck. I held him tightly and pulled his body into my lap.

"What happened, love?" I asked as I rubbed his back. His breath was only getting faster and he whimpered.

"He asked if I knew how to contact his Eomma, Jungkook." Jimin said looking straight into my eyes with a serious and worried expression.

I was confused as to why that was bad, and Taehyung knew I was confused because he answered all the questions floating around my mind.

"S-she's dead!" He whimpered out as he held onto me tighter.

My heart crushed in that very moment.

"I know, baby. It's okay. I'm right here." I said hoping to convince Jimin that I had everything under control. He seemed to believe it because he got up to leave.

"I'll leave you two alone." He said as he walked back downstairs.