Girls

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung looked at this group of girls suspiciously.

He walked over to his "husband" and his obvious admirers.

"Wow, your tattoos are so cool! What do they mean?" One girl asked, her cleavage showing and back arched to get his attention.

Jungkook just shot a glare at her as he tried to focus on his game again.

There were four girls, two on each side of him. All drooling over the raven haired male.

"What's going on over here?" Taehyung asked as he walked in between the girl and his husband, keeping his eyes down on the game Jungkook was trying to win.

The girl looked taken aback by the sudden person in between her and her new prey. She quickly brought her confident facade back up and scoffed.

"We are watching our friend beat this game." She said with a flirtatious smirk that made both of them want to throw up.

Taehyung wanted to laugh at her but decided to play along.

"Oh really? He's your friend?" He asked.

The girl laughed making all her minions follow.

"Yes, and you're distracting him so can you leave?" She said with an attitude.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at the girl who still wore an evil smirk.

When Taehyung didn't move, the girl stepped forward and asked again.

"What do your tattoos mean, Oppa?" She said, touching Jungkook's arm making him recoil from her touch.

In the process, Jungkook lost the game. He looked up at the girl with a terrifying glare.

Taehyung felt bad. Bad for Jungkook for losing and bad for the girl who made his cold husband lose his game.

"Yeah, why don't you tell your friend what they mean, baby?" Taehyung asked, snaking his arm over Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook kept glaring at the girl, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Tch, you made me lose the game." Jungkook said in a deep, husky voice making the girl gulp and step away from him.

"I don't tolerate people like you. People who touch and flirt so shamelessly. People who are rude to my husband. I can't stand it." He said as he stepped closer to the girl.

"H-Husband?" She stuttered looking at Taehyung.

He smiled at her, lifting his hand to show her his ring.

Her jaw dropped.

"Now leave us alone before you ruin something else." He growled, his grip on Taehyung's waist tightening.

The girl only nodded before scurrying away with her possie close behind her. Taehyung burst into laughter.

"Did you see her face? She was so shocked!" Taehyung said while still giggling. His giggles died down when he noticed Jungkook wasn't laughing.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Jungkook just looking at their direction with a hard expression.

"They were rude to you." He said in a soft voice.

"Pfft, they were just embarrassing themselves. Don't worry. Come. The girls are about to win that game." Taehyung said with a giggle making Jungkook look at him with a love filled look.

"Wait, my tickets." Jungkook mumbled as he bent down to pick up the 112 tickets he just won.

"Woah! You got a lot." Taehyung smiled.