Pissy

Taehyung's POV:

After leaving the studio, I went downstairs to see what Jungkook was up to.

After figuring myself out a bit. I was determined to get back to normal with him. I don't know why he started to act cold when I made the rules but I'll warm him up again.

"Kookie?" I called when I heard the girls squealing from downstairs in the living room.

When I saw the living room, I burst into laughter.

Jungkook was lying on the ground on his back giving both girls "Airplane" rides on his feet at the same time. It was so cute.

The girls continued to squeal as Jungkook moved his feet back and fourth.

I sat on the ground next to him. I watched as the girls giggled with a fond smile on my face.

Once he put the girls down, I took this opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey girls, go upstairs. I need to talk to Daddy." I said as I looked at Jungkook who was avoiding eye contact with me.

The girls pouted but ran upstairs and went to play in their room.

Jungkook stayed sat on the floor, picking at the carpet, still avoiding eye contact. I sighed.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" I asked.

He finally looked up at me, but it was only for a second before he was staring back at the ground.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"Bullshit. You've been so pissy since last night. What's up with you?" I asked as I lied down in my stomach in front of his hand that was picking at the carpet.

I looked up at him when I heard him sigh.

"Nothing is wrong with me, Taehyung." He said with a stern, venomous voice. It didn't phase me though.

"Obviously something is bothering you. Just tell me what it is so I can have my "Kookie" back." I said making air quotes with my fingers.

He closed his eyes at the nickname and sighed again.

"You and your stupid rules. How could you make such obnoxious requests?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

This amused me. He didn't like the rules I suppose.

"Hmm, elaborate please." I said, grabbing his hand that was still picking at the carpet and playing with his fingers. This act seemed to calm him down as he spoke in a softer tone as he watched me.

"We were so good, why do you want to change anything?" He asked, looking at me upset.

I sighed.

"That's the thing I didn't want to do. I don't want to change anything. We are living a life that isn't ours.. yet. I just didn't want to mess anything up. I want this to happen on it's own. Not because we know it will happen so we rush into it." I explained.

He nodded before lying down in front of me. He watched as I stroked his knuckles.

"I understand, I wasn't trying to rush this on you. I'll keep my distance if that's what you want." He said as he started to pull his hand away from me.

I panicked and grabbed his hands, pulling his back on the ground with me.

"No!" I said a little loudly making him raise his eyebrows.

I cleared my throat.

"I-I mean, that's not what I want. Also I didn't mean it like that, you didn't rush anything on me. I'm just overthinking. Can we just forget the rules and go back to normal?" I asked.

"Yes, thank god! I didn't know how to act around you." He sighed in relief.

He bolted up and lifted me up. he threw me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes and I giggled.

"Yah! Put me down!" I yelled as I hit his back and burst into another fit of giggles.

He ran up to the girls room and threw me onto Aerum's little bed.

"Girl's attack Mama. He made me sad." he said as he picked up the girls and threw them on top of me gently.

The girls both started to giggle as they started to try to tickle me. I cried out in an overdramatic way because their tiny hands didn't really affect me at all.

"Kookie!!! No! Help me!" I fake cried as he laughed at me.

"Girls! Please no more! I'm sorry!" I cried out again as they laughed even louder.

Miso eventually threw her head in my neck before laughing out an apology.

Aerum stopped too and tried to get up but almost lost her balance and fell but Jungkook was quick to save her.

"Woah, be careful, baby." He said as he brought her up and smothered her face in kisses.

I held Miso to my side as I stood up.

"We all need to pack for our trip tomorrow, okay? I want you to help Miso, Aerum. I'll help after I finish packing." I said as I set Miso down.

"Yes, Mama." Aerum answered before going back to her dolls.

Miso ran into Jungkook's legs, mushing her face into his lower thigh.

"What's up, love?" He asked as he picked Miso up.

She looked at him with her tiny teethed smile.

"Aigooo! You're so cute!" He said before smothering her face in kisses.

She squealed and giggled and it filled My heart with so much joy.

This is my family, why would I want to deny this?