Everything's Good

3rd Person POV:

"Jimin and Hoseok are here to see you." She said in a slow gentle voice.

Taehyung's heart dropped. He didn't know if he could handle being yelled at again, even if he did believe he deserved it.

"I can tell them to come back later if you don't feel up for it, bear." She said as she walked in and shut the door behind her.

Taehyung stared at the door. He gulped, not knowing what to do.

He looked at Jungkook who was watching him with worried eyes. He was scared Taehyung would panic again. The sweet thing could not catch a break.

Taehyung stared at his boyfriend, silently asking him what to do.

"I-I d-don't want t-to get yell-ed at a-again." Taehyung mumbled out, his voice raspy and cracking as he spoke.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and pulled him over his lap.

"I can go talk to them. If all they are here to do is yell at you, then I won't let them near you. You have had enough stress for one day, okay?" He said as he rubbed his hips under his sweater.

Taehyung gulped but nodded before resting his head against the side of Jungkook's, his body feeling beyond exhausted.

"Cho, can you stay with him while I talk to them?" He asked politely.

"Of course." She said.

Jungkook pulled back and pecked Taehyung's forehead. He leaned down to peck his cheeks. He did what he loved most and gently bit and sucked on the fluffy bread of his face which caused Taehyung to giggle a little.

"I'll be right back. If they want to talk to you, should I let them in? Or should I tell them to wait until tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, wanting to make sure Taehyung was comfortable with talking to them.

"I-If they want to talk, I-I'll talk t-to them." He said in a broken whisper.

Jungkook nodded.

"Okay, love." Jungkook said as he kissed his forehead once more.

He gently lifted Taehyung from his lap and set him back on the bed. He stood and sent Cho an uneasy look, not really knowing how this "talk" would go.

She sent him an assuring smile back and sat beside Taehyung so he could crawl up into her arms.

Jungkook slowly opened the door, careful to not let Taehyung be seen by the two friends outside the door.

They looked up in hope of seeing Taehyung but were shocked to find his new boyfriend.

Jungkook glared at them, raising an eyebrow. He crossed his arms over his chest and waited for one of them to speak.

Jimin looked down in shame, his heart hurting knowing that he caused Taehyung pain. Hobi opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He didn't know what so say.

Jungkook let out a sigh as he leaned his back against the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, his voice cold and unfriendly.

"W-We want to talk to Taehyung. I-I need to apologize for how I reacted. I n-need him to know that just because he's in a relationship doesn't mean that ours has to end." Jimin said in a small, distant voice. His thoughts pouring from his mouth.

Jungkook looked at him in pity. He knew how strong their bond was. He knew this wasn't only affecting Taehyung.

"I need him to know that I'm not mad. I am happy he finally got with someone. I really am. You said he was afraid to tell us, and I need to make sure he knows he can always tell me- us anything. I need him to know that the way this happened got out of control and it won't ever happen again." Hoseok rushed out, finally finding the words to explain.