Shitty Day

3rd Person POV:

The bell for third period had rung and Taehyung decided to stay in the art room. He did as Jin said and put his thoughts and emotions into an art piece.

He was on a roll and definitely couldn't stop now.

While he was working, he hadn't stopped thinking of his future life. He let his memories replay in his mind like a movie.

He just let his hand paint as he thought and it was going well. The only thing was that while he thought so deeply, his craving for Jungkook's presence grew.

He put these strange feelings into his painting just like the rest. He wanted to express this newfound feeling of want and need that he'd never felt before. At least he'd never felt in a lover way. He needed and wanted his Appa every day, he felt this way for his Eomma when he was in the future, but this way was different. It wasn't a parental type of need. It was a Jungkook type of need.

Trying to make sense of it in his mind was stressful, so he just decided to try to express it in his painting. The way the feeling increased made it easier to express.

As he listened to his soothing jazz music and dashed his brush across the canvas, he failed to notice the gasps of people from the hallway.

"Is that Jungkook?" Someone asked.

"He likes art? I love art!" Another fan girl squealed.

"You've never been in the art room, what are you talking about?" Their friend said.

"He never usually comes down this hallway." A random voice said.

"Did his classes change?" Another student said in a whisper.

Failing to hear the hushed voices of students, he also failed to notice his boyfriend walking into the art room.

He just kept on painting.

Jungkook entered the semi-dimly lit room, not caring for all the voices surrounding him as he walked through the halls. He searched the empty room to find his lover in the back corner in front of the windows. His back was turned to him. He heard the jazz music blasting faintly from his headphones. He watched as he painted from behind for a moment.

He admired how graceful Taehyung looked while he painted. He always looked graceful and gentle, but while he painted it was like watching an ocean wave form and disperse back into the sea without crashing into the sand. It was smooth and inviting.

He smiled at the boy. He reached up and took one of his headphones from his ear.

"Whatcha listening to?" He asked, trying to hold back a giggle when Taehyung jumped and whipped his head to the side.

"Kkamjjakiya!" Taehyung exclaimed with a hand over his heart.

Jungkook let a giggle slip past his lips at Taehyung's startled expression.

"Sorry, baby." Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulders from behind.

Taehyung sighed before relaxing back in Jungkook's arms, his back against his firm chest.

"I'm listening to Jazz. It helps me think when I paint." Taehyung answered his questioned before adding one last stroke of light purple to the canvas.

"Wow. That is a very intense painting" Jungkook said as he took in his boyfriends art.

"You think?" Taehyung asked as he looked at it.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, but it also looks uncomfortable?" Jungkook said as he looked at the contrasting colors try to mix but clash instead.