Stressed

3rd Person POV:

The practice ended, girls and teammates still shocked from the sudden knowledge of Taehyung being Jungkook's boyfriend. When the team was released from the practice, the girls and others that showed up to cheer them on crowded around the field exit.

Some of the guys went to their respected girlfriends and others just walked by without a care, but most girls started to squeal when Jungkook walked out, followed by Namjoon.

Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin stood a bit away from the exit to give them move to leave, all three of them rolling their eyes at how the girls fanned at the boys.

"You played so well Jungkook-ah!"

"Your kick was perfect!"

"You looked so good out there, Jungkook!"

Different girls all shouted as they crowded around the male who looked over them at his precious boyfriend.

He pushed passed the girls making them scoff in disbelief.

He quickly rushed up to Taehyung who smiled widely at him.

He rushed into the boys' arms who had opened them wide as soon as he saw Jungkook exit the field.

Jungkook crushed him, lifting him of the ground making Taehyung giggle.

The girls all watched with angry, jealous eyes.

Jungkook set the boy down and gave him a small smile.

"Your football skills are way beyond what I thought a high school player could be. That was incredible, Kookie!" Taehyung squealed as he jumped up and down like an excited bunny.

Jungkook chuckled and smiled, his chest filling with pride.

"I'm glad you enjoyed." He said in a small voice, only for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung could see that Jungkook was happy, but he could still tell how his smiles never showed his bunny teeth and made his eyes crinkle. He could clearly tell through his body language that something was seriously wrong.

"Hate to break it up, lovebirds. We gotta go. You giving Tae a ride?" Jimin asked giving Jungkook an impatient look.

Taehyung looked at Jimin in distaste at his rude attitude. He watched as Jungkook gulped before nodding, looking away from Jimin and down at his feet. A cold face replacing his once small smile.

"Chim!" Taehyung whisper yelled, giving him a 'What are you doing?' look.

"What? I'll see you later, yeah?" Jimin said before turning and walking off.

"See you Tae, good job today, Kook." Jin said with a smile before walking after Jimin, Namjoon waving at the couple while walking with him.

'What's his deal?' Taehyung thought as he looked at Jimin walking away.

He turned back to Jungkook to find him still looking down, more like glaring at the floor.

Letting out a sigh, he lifted his bunny's face.

"Let's go home, yeah?" Taehyung said, grabbing his hand and pulling him away towards where Jungkook's car was parked.

They both got in the car and Jungkook started the drive to his house. Taehyung held his hand the entire ride, hoping to give some comfort to the boy who was obviously upset.

Taehyung was a little nervous but mostly excited because this would be the first time at Jungkook's house.

He had met Jungkook's little sister Nari through their FaceTime calls when she would go in his room to ask him something. She took quite a liking to the boy. They would talk a lot when she came in until Jungkook had to shoo her away to get his boyfriend back.