Grouped Up

3rd Person POV:

"Okay everyone please pay attention this is very important!" The teacher called.

"This class is a project filled experience meaning it is your responsibility to get your service done in order to graduate. I will be pairing you up with another student and they will be your partner for the rest of the year. Because this class is really big, there will be some groups of three. Once I call your name, please find your partner." The teacher explained.

Many students groaned when he said he would be pairing people up, including the four boys who didn't want to work with strangers.

The teacher started to call students names and pair them up and students started to move around the class to find their new partners.

"Seokjin and Namjoon!" The teacher called making Jin freeze on the spot.

Taehyung and Jimin shared a look and smiled to each other while Hoseok just giggled to himself about it.

Namjoon walked over to us and stood in front of a seated Jin.

"Hey Jin." He said smiling showing his adorable dimples.

"H-hi." Jin said with a small wave.

The teacher continued to call out names until Jimin was called.

"Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi!" He called.

Jimin froze and so did Hoseok.

"Jimin we get to work together!" He shouted.

"Yeah, we do!" Jimin squealed, finally looking at Hoseok after staring at Yoongi. Hoseok grumbled some words to himself about Yoongi as he and Jimin got up.

The teacher had called all names accept for two and Taehyung was nervous for what was about to happen.

"Taehyung and Jungkook!" The teacher finally called.

Taehyung let out a sigh and sunk in his seat a little.

Taehyung likes making friends, but the meeting was always the hardest. Taehyung got anxious easily and meeting Jungkook, the boy everyone has been talking about was making him feel nervous. All he could think of was the annoyed glare on the pretty boys face from lunch. It made Taehyung squirm in his seat.

"Does anyone know who Taehyung is?" He heard a deep voice say from his left. Some people answered and pointed Jungkook to Taehyung and he suddenly felt someone sitting in the desk next to him.

Jungkook looked over and stared at Taehyung making him look up.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung." Taehyung said with a small smile.

"Jungkook." Jungkook said shortly.

This made Taehyung frown.

Taehyung nodded before looking back to the front of the class.

"Great! Now that everyone's found their partners, please know that these will be your new assigned seats. Get comfortable with these people because they will be your partners for this entire school year." The teacher explained making Taehyung take a deep breath to calm his nerves.

Jin and Namjoon were sat in front of Taehyung and Jungkook. They seemed to be having a better time than the Taekook partners.

"You like animals?" Jin asked as he looked at Namjoon's notebooks that were covered in crab and frog stickers.

Namjoon flashed a dimple smile at him.

"I love small animals. Especially crabs and sea creatures." He explained as he pointed to one of his crab stickers.