I Told You

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the light of the sun he was suddenly looking up at, his back rested on something hard.

He slowly sat up, his mind feeling hazy. He took in his surroundings and noticed the familiar park he was sat in.

Completely confused, he looked around to find a boy behind him, also laid out on the pavement.

As soon as he saw the boy, his memories flooded into his mind. Recalling everything he had been through in the past two weeks, he rushed to the boy.

"Jungkook!" He shouted as he dropped to his knees beside the bunny boy.

He cupped his face and took in all of his young, beautiful features. He let out a loud laugh, feeling so overjoyed to have made it back home.

"Jungkook! Wake up!" He yelled as he shook the boys face.

The muscle bunny's eyes slowly opened and squinted at the sudden light in his face. Taehyung leaned over him with a huge smile on his face to block the sun from his eyes.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's young face and felt confused until everything clicked in his mind.

Taehyung pulled him to sit up and crushed him in the biggest hug making them both fall back on the ground. Jungkook chuckling and groaning at the impact.

"We did it, Kookie! We made it back home!" Taehyung cheered in his neck.

Jungkook smiled, his heart beaming at how happy Taehyung was. He was also just happy to be home.

"I told you we would, baby." Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's head closer to him.

Taehyung pulled back, smiling down at Jungkook. They both smiled widely at each other.

"What happens now?" Jungkook whispered, his bunny teeth showing.

Taehyung looked around and pretended to think.

He looked back at Jungkook before giggling and leaning down to press their lips together. Jungkook was a little shocked but quickly kissed back.

They were still sprawled out on the concrete of the park, just enjoying each other as they knew they were home and safe.

Taehyung pulled away only for Jungkook to peck his lips a few more times.

"I still love you." Taehyung whispered, their faces only centimeters apart.

"I still love you too." Jungkook whispered back with a smirk, gently pinching Taehyung's waist to get him to giggle.

Taehyung smiled as he pecked his lips again. They just sat there staring into each other's eyes for a moment. Suddenly Taehyung let out a loud gasp that definitely scared Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook asked, worriedly.

"Eomma!" Taehyung squealed as he got off of Jungkook.

He started to jog his way to his house but Jungkook was quick to stop him.

"Wait a minute, love." He said, grabbing his waist and pulling him back into his body.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook in confusion.

"I know you're excited but we need to figure out the rings." Jungkook said as he motioned to their hands that still wore them.

Taehyung looked at his hand, he nodded.

"Okay, but can we walk and talk? I really need to see her." Taehyung said.

"Yeah." Jungkook said.

They started their journey back to Taehyung's house.