Cuddly

Jimin's POV:

I left the couple in the bedroom, my mind feeling boggled.

I walked into the silent, worry filled living room and sat beside Yoongi. He put his arm around my shoulders in attempt to calm my nerves a bit but everything that just happened scared me.

"Is he okay?" Jin asked.

"He forgot his Eomma died." I said without looking up.

"What?" Hobi asked.

"He asked me if I knew how to contact her? Then I asked him if he remembered that she was dead because I thought he was messing with me, but when I said it he started shaking and his breathing got unsteady. It was like he didn't know." I said rubbing my eyes harshly making Hobi hold my hands in his.

The room fell silent, everyone worried about Taehyung.

"And when I told Jungkook what happened it was almost as if he didn't know either. They've both been acting so strange. I don't know what's going on." I said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Don't worry, baby. They said they were fine. Taehyung said he's been stressed. Stress can do a lot of damage to one person. Let's just be there for him and help get his mind off of stress when they come back down, if he comes back down." Yoongi said as he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back and tried to stop from worrying about my soulmate, but he really hasn't been himself lately.

~~~

Jungkook's POV:

I held Taehyung for a while. He was still shaken up and I understood why. His mom was his everything. Knowing she's dead here is enough to destroy him.

"Tae, baby, listen. She might be dead here, but she is still alive and healthy at home. We'll get back to her. You'll see her again, love." I said slipping my hand under his shirt to scratch his back lightly.

He nodded in my neck and took a few deep breaths.

"Just relax love." I said as he fully relaxed in my arms.

I continued to scratch his back until his breathing was back to normal.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He pulled his face out of my neck and nodded.

I wiped his tears and kissed each of his puffy eyes making a dark crimson color rise to his cheeks. I giggled a little at his pouty face.

"C'mon, let's get you into comfier clothes and go downstairs. Talking to our friends should get your mind off things, right?" I asked in a gentle voice.

"Wan' see Jinnie." He mumbled.

"You can go see Jinnie after you get changed and have some water, okay?" I said.

He nodded and slowly got off my lap. I pulled him to the closet with me. I pulled out one of the hoodies from my side. I helped him pull off the button up shirt he was wearing and I tried my best not to look at his small waist and bare chest. He really was gorgeous.

I pulled the hoodie over his head and left the hood up. The sleeves went passed his fingertips and the bottom fell to his mid thigh. He looked adorable. His lips were red and pouty, his eyes were big and swollen.

He pushed his pants off and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants. He pulled them on and turned to me suddenly, hugging me tightly.

I was shocked and frozen but quickly hugged back.

"Thank you." He whispered, but I heard him loud and clear.

"It's okay, baby." I said as I kissed his forehead which reached my chin.

He mushed his face into my chest and I almost melted at how cuddly he was acting.

"Let's go downstairs and get you some water, yeah?" I asked.

"Okay." He answered quietly.

We walked downstairs, he was clutching my arm tightly as we walked. When we made it to the living room he stared at all the hyungs who were looking at him with so much worry.

He squeezed my arm tighter. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Go see Jin, I'll get you water." I whispered.

He walked over to Jin who stood up and immediately took him in his arms.

I smiled and went to get him water.

When I came back, Taehyung was being mushed in a bear hug from Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok. They were always his closest friends.

"I'm o-okay guys. I j-just..." He started but trailed off as they broke the hug.

"It's okay, Tae. We understand. We just want you to be stress free." Jin said.

Taehyung nodded with a smile before turning around to look at me.

He came up to me and took the water, chugging it in almost one go.

He put the water cup on the coffee table before grabbing my arm and pulling me down to the couch with him. I looked at him in shock as he sat back in my lap, his back resting on my chest.

He looked up at me, blushing. I looked at him with a smirk.

"What? We are around people." He whispered and shrugged, pretending like he was acting.

I laughed at his cuteness and turned to the front.

He pulled my arms around his waist and rested his head on the side of mine. I smiled at his gesture and started to rub his side to calm any of his left over nerves.

It was a comfortable position and we were both quiet as we listened to Jimin walk everyone through the trip plan.

After a while of everyone talking about the trip I looked over at Taehyung to find him sleeping. I cooed knowing he must be exhausted. I let him rest while the others finished their conversation and got ready to leave.

I stayed sat as everyone got up.

"We will see you at the airport on Tuesday, Kook-ah." Namjoon said as he smiled at the sleeping Taehyung.

Everyone smiled at us before leaving through the front door. The girls came downstairs once they no longer heard us talking. I had told them to go to their room while the adults talked before Taehyung had his panic attack.

"Be quiet girls, mama's sleeping." I whisper yelled to them.

"He missed Halmeuni again?" Aerum asked quietly as she sat down on the couch next to us.

"Yep." I answered.

" I miss her too." She said as she placed her head on his lap.

Miso climbed up on the couch and put her head in our laps on the other side.

I turned the TV back on to watch Mulan as I let Taehyung sleep.

This is my family.