The Boom

3rd Person POV:

A few days had passed since Taehyung had been given the rings and he decided today would be the day to clean them.

Things with Jungkook and his friends haven't gotten any better. If anything, they've gotten worse.

Jungkook followed Taehyung everywhere like a lost puppy. He was starting to learn things about Taehyung's personal life which pissed him off a little. Not only Taehyung, but half the girls and guys in the school.

Jungkook was the hot, dominant, bad boy. Everyone wanted him, yet he only showed any interest in Taehyung.

"Taehyung! You going to English?" He yelled as he rushed up to Taehyung in the hall.

"Yep." He replied, trying to ignore the stares all Jungkook's "fans" were giving him.

"Let me walk you, my class is across the hall anyways." He said as he walked with his head high and a small smirk on his lips.

As he spent more time with Jungkook though, he realized his "dominant" aura was just a facade. He was a clumsy, goofy person with a pretty good personality. A few things he said would make Taehyung have to hold in a giggle.

"They have strawberry cake slices in the canteen today! Hoseok said as he threw his stuff down on the lunch table and rushed to the lunch line to buy one.

Taehyung's head shot up, making Jungkook who sat beside him jump slightly.

He stood up with a gasp before rushing to the lunch line as well, not even noticing Jungkook had rushed behind him.

When he got to the desert's fridge, he couldn't find any strawberry cake slices left making him let out a defeated sigh.

Jungkook noticed and looked around to see some girls who all had boxed slices of strawberry cake in their hands.

"Don't worry, Taehyung. We will get some strawberry cake." Jungkook whispered under his breath as he walked up to the girls with a determined face.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion as he watched what happened next.

"Hey ladies! There's no strawberry cake left, can I buy a slice from you?" Jungkook asked with a sweet smile.

The girls swooned over him instantly and all started to offer him their cake.

"Oh!" He said as he grabbed two of their slices before grabbing his wallet and giving each of them money for the cakes.

"Thank you!" He chirped before turning around and holding the boxes of cake up for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung looked at him in shock, not expecting him to do such a thing.

He rushed back over to Taehyung with a bounce in his step making his hair flop up and down. He had a goofy grin on his face.

When he was a few steps away, he tripped on his own boot and almost fell before catching himself and looking back up at Taehyung with a sheepish grin.

Taehyung smiled at him and tried his hardest to contain his giggle.

He didn't want Jungkook to know he was making him laugh, then he'd never leave him alone.

Jungkook and his group had started to eat lunch with Taehyung's group now. They all knew something was going on between Jin and Namjoon but they wouldn't admit it yet.

Because NamJin always wanted to be together, it meant that the rest of the gang was always together too.

"Hey guys! Hey Jin!" Namjoon chirped as he sat down beside Jin.