He Knew

3rd Person POV:

A few days passed and Jungkook and Taehyung were only growing closer. They had tried to find some more stuff about the rings and why they were there, but there was no leads or new information anywhere.

They googled, they tried to find clues on the rings, they did everything they could, even reenacting the day they got sent here. Nothing worked, nothing gave them any answers. They were still lost.

They were just relieved they were together. The more time they spent together, the more comfortable they got around each other. They weren't acting anymore around their Hyung's they just thought it felt weird to not act like a married couple at all times.

Taehyung didn't know if Jungkook was ever acting. He was always so absent mindedly touchy with him.

After their talk on the porch, they had spent a lot more time out there, just talking. They felt like it was just the two of them against the world. They learned more about each other.

Taehyung now knew that Jungkook had a younger sister, he switched high schools to play on their football team, he was really good at football, he loves banana milk, he's afraid of microwaves, and many other things.

Jungkook now knew that Taehyung's dream was to be a successful artist, he loved jazz music, he sleeps with his eyes open, he loves the color purple, has sensitive skin, and many other things.

The more time they spent together, the more they understood and respected each other.

Taehyung admired how respectful Jungkook was with him probably the most out of any of his traits. He noticed all of his small acts of kindness and they only made his love for the bunny boy grow.

It had now been 6 days since they got to the beach. All of them were supposed to fly back to Seoul in two days. Their final day activity was to spend time at the amusement park just down the road from their beach house. All were excited to go, but Taehyung and Jungkook were over the moon.

Neither could wait, both bouncing in excitement as they got ready to go.

"I want to ride the biggest roller coaster! Will you go with me?" Jungkook said as he bounced on his toes in front of Taehyung.

"Only if you ride the Ferris wheel with me!" Taehyung squealed, both jumping in excitement. Jungkook held his ears as he smiled at his "husband".

They were so happy.

They dressed Miso and Aerum up to be in slightly warmer clothes as they were supposed to be there until late and it gets chilly when the sun goes down.

Taehyung put sunscreen on both his babies and his big bunny boy who never stopped rambling about everything he wanted to ride.

Taehyung listened to his rambles with an adoring smile on his face. He had realized how hard he'd fallen for the muscle bunny a few days ago. He remembered the exact moment when he felt the difference in his view of the boy.

He had always looked at Jungkook like a protector. He had been there for Taehyung in every moment he needed him. He had always looked out for him, stood up for him, calmed him down, in every situation they were in. He had deeply admired the boy for this.

However, the day they were doing everything they could to figure out how to get home, Jungkook and Taehyung were getting frustrated after finding nothing. They sat on the living room floor, both huffing in annoyance.

"What else could we possibly do to get back?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounding sharp and irritated.

Even though Jungkook was also agitated, he noticed Taehyung's annoyance and made it his priority to relax him like he had been doing since they arrived in the future.