Mama

Taehyung's POV:

"Eomma!" I heard from the front door making me and Jungkook stop laughing immediately.

My eyes widened and my chest tightened as panic flew through my body. Jungkook saw and came towards me fast.

"It's okay, we'll be fine. Just act like the mom inside you. How you treat Jimin or Namjoon when they act childish. We got this." Jungkook assured as the two small feet pattered into the living room.

I turned to see the two adorable babies.

"Don't run, girls!" A woman said as she walked behind them.

"Eomma!" The slightly shorter girl whined before jumping onto my legs.

I took a deep breath before bending down and scooping her up.

"Hi baby!" I said as I brought her up and kissed her cheek.

She giggled before looking up at me with these giant doe eyes. They were sparkling and were a beautiful chestnut brown color. She looked so happy.

I suddenly felt a rush of admiration for the small child. She had Jungkook's eyes, my nose and eyebrows, and the best part, she had Jungkook's bunny smile.

She was precious.

"Hello my baby!" Jungkook said as he bent down to scoop the other girl into his arms.

"Hey Mom." Jungkook smiled as he took in his mom's appearance.

"Hi Kookie. How was guys night?" His mom asked.

I noticed she looked a lot like Jungkook, only she didn't have the bunny smile.

"Really fun, as always." Jungkook said smiling.

I put down the girl in my hands and let her run off.

"What did I just say! No running Miso!" Jungkook's mom called after the small girl.

'So that was Miso.' I thought.

'That means this one is Aerum.' I thought as the girl who had been in Jungkook's arms ran into mine.

Aerum ran to me and hugged my waist. She was taller and older. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back as I took in her features.

She looked like me. She had my moles, my boxy smile, and she had big ears. She had Jungkook's nose and had bangs.

"Hi, mama." She said as she nuzzled her face into my hip. My heart melted at that moment. I had never thought being called "mama", or "eomma" would be so fulfilling.

"Hi, love." I responded as I caressed her head.

I looked up and saw Jungkook and his mom hugging, and it was so wholesome. It made me miss my Eomma.

Aerum let go of me and ran upstairs after her sister. I looked over to the Mother son duo and smiled. His mom noticed me watching and turned towards me.

"Aigoooo, how's my Taebear?" She asked as she crushed me into a bear hug.

I laughed and hugged back a little reluctantly. I had never met this woman before.

"I'm alright, Mrs. Jeon." I said with an awkward chuckle.

She pulled back with a confused look.

"Mrs. Jeon? That's new." She said laughing.

Me and Jungkook shared a small panicked look before looking back to her.

"Let's just stick to mama, yeah? 'Mrs. Jeon' makes me feel old." She said laughing again.