Puffiness

3rd Person POV:

The next morning, Taehyung was awoken by his blaring ringtone. His phone was on the bedside table that he was facing. 

He had his head laid on Jungkook's upper arm, his other wrapped tightly around his waist from behind. His nose was pushed into the back of Taehyung's neck. 

Taehyung looked at the phone in annoyance.

He was about to turn it off, but he saw it was Jimin calling.

He rubbed his eyes before answering the FaceTime call. He placed his free hand against Jungkook's arm that was under his head and rubbed it soothingly.

Jimin's face popped up on the screen and he was smiling widely.

Taehyung's POV:

"Good morning, TaeTae!" He yelled making me wince and turn down my phone volume.

"Shh, why are you calling me so early?" I grumbled, rubbing my eyes again.

"It's 11:30, gorgeous." Jimin deadpanned and I checked the time.

It was almost noon.

"Hmm." I hummed not wanting to talk after just waking up.

"Anyways, I called to ask you if you were free tonight?" He said with a pleading smile, his eyes disappearing.

"I think I am." I mumbled, going back to rubbing Jungkook's arm.

"Are you with Jungkook right now?" He asked, suddenly coming towards the screen to see if I was laying in someone's arms.

"Mm." I answered before moving the phone up and over my shoulder for him to see Jungkook. 

"Good morning, Jungkook!" He yelled with a skeptical smile.

I winced again, not knowing why he would yell that at a sleeping boys face, but then was surprised when Jungkook groaned.

"Good morning, menace." He mumbled, pushing his face further into the back of my neck.

I chuckled a little before bringing the phone back in front of my face.

"It's good you're both there because I was going to ask Jungkook too." Jimin said.

I looked at Jimin through the screen, waiting for him to elaborate.

"Hoseok is throwing a party tonight and both of you are going!" He yelled in too much excitement. 

I immediately started to protest.

"Jimin, no. I hate parties. Hoseok knows everybody, his are always packed." I explained, my voice deep and hoarse.

"Taehyung, yes! Please? I want you to go with me. Plus, now you have a hot boyfriend bodyguard! Please!" Jimin begged.

I let out a giggle at his words and felt Jungkook grip on my waist tighten.

"Why don't you just go with Yoongi?" I asked, flipping around so I'm laying on my back, Jungkook's face now pushed into the side of my head.

"Because he hasn't asked me to go! I'm not going to look desperate." He said with a stern look.

"You sound pretty desperate begging Taehyung to go." Jungkook pointed out, his eyes still closed.

I giggled a little.

"That's different, though." Jimin said.

"How?" Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin sighed.