Party

3rd Person POV:

Later in the day, Jungkook and Taehyung had gone to Taehyung's house for him to get ready for the party. Jungkook had decided to just wear baggy black pants, a black baggy shirt, and an oversized dark blue jean jacket over top. He had a tan beanie over his long dark hair.

He looked comfy and attractive. Taehyung loved that Jungkook could look so attractive in simple baggy clothes. He felt clingy from the moment he saw the boy in his casual attire.

Taehyung decided to wear straight leg black pants with one of his favorite white shirts. It was a tank top that was supposed to tie around the neck a well as have regular straps, but he leaves the strings untied to show off his chest a bit. He wore an oversized jean jacket over his to somewhat match with Jungkook.

When he was ready to go, Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the boy.

"You might be a little too sexy to go to this party." Jungkook said with squinted eyes as he checked out his boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled shyly at him.

"Jimin told me to look extra sexy, Kookie." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Mmm, I think this is extra, extra sexy." Jungkook said as he walked up to his shorter boyfriend and grabbed his waist.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with big innocent eyes that drove Jungkook insane.

"You are just too beautiful for this world." Jungkook mumbled as he rubbed his nose against Taehyung's fluffy cheek.

Taehyung shut his eyes as he brought his arms up and around Jungkook's neck.

"You ready to go?" Jungkook said in a quiet, deep, husky voice making Taehyung week in the knees.

Taehyung rested the side of his head against Jungkook's, barely giving him a nod.

Jungkook fully wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, bending down a little before pulling him flush against his chest.

Taehyung gasped a little.

"No funny business, mister." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook smiled at his cute boyfriend.

"You are too pretty, Tae." Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled away to look in his eyes.

"You're too handsome, Kookie." Taehyung mumbled with a cute boxy smile.

Jungkook smirked a little before leaning down and connecting their lips.

It was a slow, passionate kiss. Neither rushing the moment. Just lips and love. Both boys enjoying the feeling of each other.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook's jacket collar tightly as they kissed.

When they pulled away, Jungkook looked at Taehyung whose eyes were still shut. He watched as Taehyung gulped. His eyes darkening at the smaller boy's red swollen lips.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by his collar again until their lips met into a slightly harsher kiss.

Jungkook responded immediately and moved his hands from his waist to under his thighs. He lifted the smaller effortlessly and Taehyung wrapped his legs around his waist.

They continued to kiss as Jungkook walked them over to Taehyung's desk. He set the boy down on the desk and he explored his mouth with his tongue. His hands rubbed up from Taehyung's thighs to his sides and back down. Taehyung gripped the back of Jungkook's head, running his fingers through the long strands at his nape.