My Everything

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung had fallen asleep a little bit ago. Jungkook continuously rubbed his back. He didn't want Taehyung to wake up until his beautiful honey color returned to his skin and his eyes were bright and clear, not clouded with tears.

As Jungkook laid there with him, Cho had gently knocked on the door.

She peeked in and saw Jungkook and Taehyung's position. She cooed at her baby, knocked out on his chest.

Jungkook brought his finger up to his lips to shush her. He didn't want her to wake him up either.

She walked in with a tray of things. She placed it on the nightstand.

"Is he okay?" She whispered as she leaned beside him on the ground, beside the bed.

Jungkook nodded.

"He had an argument with Jimin. It was bad and all because Taehyung didn't tell him we were dating right away." Jungkook said, his voice a little harsh as he thought of how selfish Jimin was being.

"That boy is a spawn of the devil, but he's the most important person in Taehyung's life. That is after you, I suppose." She said with a smile.

Jungkook smiled back, shaking his head a little.

"Poor baby, he's probably so exhausted. That was a bad one." Cho said referring to the panic attack as she brushed some hair from his face.

Jungkook nodded.

"He was only crying for you, you know. He wanted you so bad, but he left all his things at school. We had no way to call you." Cho explained and Jungkook's heart cracked at the thought of Taehyung needing him and him not being there.

"How did you know to come?" She asked.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's head before answering.

"I was looking for him at lunch and I couldn't find him. I found Jimin and he was crying. I found out they fought, and I knew he would be destroyed. I went to the art room to look for him, but I only found all his stuff. I just came straight here hoping he would have come home. Luckily, I was right." Jungkook whispered as he pressed another kiss to Taehyung's perfect forehead.

"Wow, he really found a good one." Cho said as she ruffled Jungkook's hair with a smile.

He smiled up at the woman.

"When he wakes up, give him the honey milk tea and pain killers, and make sure he eats the banana, too. He will have such a sore throat and headache from all the crying." She said as she gestures to the nightstand that held all the supplies.

Jungkook nodded.

"Thank you, Jungkook." She smiled.

"No need to thank me. He's my everything." Jungkook said without even thinking and he hid his face in Taehyung's hair when he realized what he had said.

Cho giggled at him before she left the room.

Jungkook let Taehyung rest, he turned on a movie on Taehyung's small bedroom TV and set the volume to 3 to not wake his boyfriend.

After half an hour or so, he started to get really hot, but he could feel Taehyung shivering slightly against him.

Deciding to cover the boy up a bit, he lifted him like a feather, careful to not wake him. He moved the covers back, laid him down, then proceeded to remove his jacket and T-shirt so they could both be comfortable.

He slid under the covers and brought Taehyung's sleeping figure back onto his chest, his head rested on Jungkook's left peck. He made sure he was comfortable before he went back to watching the movie.

About 20 minute later, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. His head felt like it was going to explode. His throat was sore, and he felt like he couldn't breathe without his chest burning.

He looked up and saw Jungkook watching the TV screen. The bunny boy had brought his hand up to fix, or just mess with his hair. Taehyung watched him silently.

He noticed the muscle bunny was shirtless, but he didn't care. All he could think about was how Jimin, Hobi, and Jungkook must be feeling because of him.

The feeling of guilt was almost crushing him.

He slowly brought his hand to the right side of Jungkook's face, gaining his attention.

"Hey, love. How do you feel?" Jungkook asked in the softest voice he could muster.

Taehyung honestly wanted to cry at his tone. He was so caring towards him, even when he had made him feel terrible.

Taehyung only frowned a bit. He knew if he tried to talk it would hurt his throat even more. He just nuzzled further into Jungkook's chest and stroked his jaw to say, 'thank you for caring.'

Jungkook ran one of his hands through Taehyung's hair in attempt to relax him.

"Hey, your Eomma brought up some stuff for you. Some pain killers, your head is probably pounding right now, some tea for your throat, and a banana so the pills won't be on an empty stomach." Jungkook explained quietly.

Taehyung opened his eyes again to meet with Jungkook's. He looked so in love as he looked at Taehyung's exhausted doe eyes.

Taehyung's heart melted. He nodded and sat up a little. He pulled his sweater sleeves down over his cold hands creating small sweater paws, which Jungkook cooed at.

Jungkook picked up the banana and peeled it. He handed it to Taehyung who bit into it immediately. He finished it in a few bites and handed the peel back to Jungkook. He set the peel on the tray and handed Taehyung the medicine and cup of tea.

Taehyung put both pills in his mouth and washed them down with the smooth, warm tea. He shivered as he felt the chills he had earlier disappear when the warm liquid entered his stomach.

When Taehyung had finished his tea, Jungkook took the cup and put it back on the tray.

"Feel better?" He asked.

Taehyung only nodded. His throat felt better. His head was still aching but had stopped pounding in his ears like before.

Jungkook was going to talk again when they both heard a knock coming from the front door. Taehyung looked confused as to who would be coming over right now.

They listened as Cho opened the door for whoever was there. They heard some hushed voices and a bit of a stern tone from Cho, not able to make out what they were saying.

They looked at each other in confusion.

After hearing footsteps come up the stairs and up to Taehyung's room door, Cho knocked lightly on it.

"Jungkook?" She asked.

Jungkook had already started to put his jacket on when he heard the footsteps. He zipped it up fully before answering.

"Yes?" He answered, trying not to be too loud incase Taehyung's head still hurt.

She opened the door and popped her head in. She smiled when she saw Taehyung was awake.

"Hi baby, you feeling better?" She asked, putting her son's health first.

Taehyung nodded again, pulling his sleeves further down his hands. He felt nervous. Jungkook noticed as the smile he flashed her was small and crooked, it didn't reach his eyes. It wasn't real.

Jungkook brought his arm up Taehyung's back to scratch it, hoping to soothe his nerves. The poor boy had been through enough for one day.

He scooted closer to Jungkook, one of his thighs falling on top of Jungkook's as they sat in the mess of the comforter.

"Good." She said with a pause. Taking a deep breath, she continued.

"Jimin and Hoseok are here to see you."