Kissed

3rd Person POV:

The pair walked up to the large spinning wheel. Taehyung looked up at it, completely awestruck.

"It's so beautiful!" He exclaimed.

"It really is." Jungkook responded, but when Taehyung looked over he found Jungkook looking at him.

Taehyung smiled before slapping his chest.

"Cheesy!" He said before practically skipping to get in line.

Jungkook chuckled before rushing to catch up to him.

They waited in line until it was finally their turn to board a cart. Taehyung's smile never left his face as they stepped in and sat in the shaky cabin.

The worker pressed the bar down over their laps to secure them in and the cart lifted up. It slowly went up and around until it reached the top. Neither of the boys said a word. Both enjoying the view of the lit up amusement park and dark beach behind it.

When they stopped at the top, Taehyung started to feel a little uneasy. Jungkook noticed as Taehyung started to squirm a little.

"You alright?" He asked gently, scooting closer to the other.

"Yes, it's so pretty. I just.. forgot how much I hate heights." He said with a nervous chuckle as he tried not to look straight down.

Jungkook looked at him with worry.

"Then look at me, only me." He said as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders to keep him feeling secured and safe, showing him there's nothing to worry about.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, his eyes getting lost in Jungkook's as they felt the cart slowly going down. There faces were only inches apart.

Taehyung studied his face for a moment. He adored how perfect it was, how perfect he was.

Taehyung noticed how pretty his eyes looked in the sunset glow. He noticed how they sparkled with emotion, with love.

'Just starring at his face makes me feel safe.' Taehyung thought.

When Taehyung felt better, he broke the eye contact and watched the scene below him.

He took in the scene of the happiness that surrounded him. He listened to the laughter and music that rung through the breeze that gently hit his face.

He soaked everything up.

Especially the way Jungkook held him.

When they got back around to the bottom, Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and pulled him off the Ferris Wheel.

He looked back up at the machine and smiled.

"Scary, but worth it, the view was beautiful." He said.

Jungkook chuckled at him.

"C'mon, the fireworks will start soon." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung towards the clearing on the beach for the fireworks.

As they walked, Taehyung swung their connected hands. He felt so giddy on the inside. He spent probably the best day of his life with his perfect family. He couldn't be happier.

He looked up at Jungkook and admired his face that was glowing with the purple lights reflecting off of the rides they passed.

He was so so beautiful. Inside and out.

When they made it to the clearing, Taehyung was still staring at his husband. He was just so stuck. He wanted to tell Jungkook everything he had in his mind and heart. He wanted Jungkook to know everything about him and he wanted to experience everything from now on with the muscle bunny.

It's crazy how drastically their relationship changed in such a short amount of time.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's stare and looked over at him. He smiled down at the boy who only melted more at the sight.

"Look up, the fireworks will start any second now." Jungkook said, their hands still connected.

Taehyung nodded, still in a daze from the bunny boys beauty. He slowly looked up and the first fire work struck in the sky. It exploded over the ocean and everyone cheered.

They looked over to their left seeing their Hyungs and daughters all cheering loudly for the burst of colors in the sky.

They smiled at their future before turning back to the sky and watching more fireworks explode in the sky. It was so beautiful.

During one they both turned to each other and just stared in each others eyes. Neither said a word. Both thinking the same thing but too dazed to do anything.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's features glowed with the fireworks lights, how his hair blew in the breeze, how his eyes sparkled. He couldn't hold it in anymore.

He gripped Taehyung's waist and pulled him directly in front of him. Their eyes still connected. Their faces only inches apart. Taehyung snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"You have no idea how much I want this." He mumbled.

Taehyung didn't respond, his eyes just getting lost in the doe ones in front of him. He slowly leaned in closer.

"Can I kiss you? Please?" Jungkook whispered, their lips almost touching.

Taehyung absentmindedly nodded his head in response, his eyes on Jungkook's lips.

Almost immediately, their lips crashed together. A firework exploding the exact moment. It was a slow and passionate kiss full of all of their held in feelings. Jungkook felt so alive as he felt the pillowy lips against his own. Taehyung's entire body buzzed with how Jungkook was handling him, kissing him. It was so gentle yet protective and strong. He loved it, never wanting it to end.

When both were running out of air, they pulled away. Taehyung opened his eyes to meet the beautiful, brown, boba eyes. He couldn't hold it in anymore either.

"Jungkook, I... I love you. I know this is crazy, us seeing our future. We might never get home, but as long as I'm with you, I don't care. You are my home now and I-I just can't stand you not knowing how I feel anymore." Taehyung let out. He took a deep breath as he watched Jungkook's gorgeous face form a ginormous bunny smile.

Jungkook felt like he was floating as he heard the words leave Taehyung's mouth.

"I love you too, Jeon Taehyung." He teased making Taehyung's cheeks heat up.

Jungkook laughed before crashing their lips together once more, this kiss much more passionate. Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist tighter, afraid to let go of the boy.

In the middle of their beautiful moment, the fireworks still blasting, their loved ones still cheering, and their hearts finally fulfilled, they were met with a somewhat familiar feeling.

Suddenly seeing nothing but a flash of white light...

BOOM!

:)