4

Now tell me what happened, he asked. I told him I don't know what all I did was that I was walking and I saw Starscream walking out of the cafeteria and he saw me. And that's when he grabbed me and pinched my wings and mangled them. Megatron, this isn't fair.

Megatron P.O.V.

I felt sad because my Sparkmate was injured by that idiot Starscream. He will pay dearly for this. No one is going to ever lay a hand on her not on my watch. I loved her. And I knew she loved me. Don't know why. I just think she doesn't care about what I have done. She just loves me for what and who I am. She doesn't judge me like the others do. I lifted my servo and started caressing the side of her face hearing her purr made me the happiest mech ever

So do you want me to give you a ride? I was astonished at the question. But I gladly expected it. He got up and quickly transformed. He opened his cockpit and told me to get in. I got in and I felt a lot safer with my sparkmate than I ever did. I leaned back enjoying the view. Megatron I said. Yes CyberMoon he answered. I love you. Megatron immediately purred at the words. Megatron immediately said to me that he loves me too.

We headed back to the ship he landed down and opened the cockpit to let me out. I jumped out. And he transformed back into his mech form. He looked around and didn't see anyone. He bent down and licked the side of my face and gave me a kiss. I shivered at the touch and feeling. Megatron walked me back inside until we bumped into ya guess who yup Starscream.

You, where have you been? My Liege wait please I can explain. Starscream. You have done enough. Not only doing this to a femme I mean seriously. And not only that you are trying to crumble all of my army and seekers. And you will pay dearly for this. He walked up grabbed Starscream face and dragged him to the torture chamber. What my Liege no.

That was the last time I saw Starscream my sparkmate had put him in the torture chamber and was going to be him in the prison cells. He deserves everything for what he has done. I still had my datapad with me when I looked on the screen. My sparkmate wants to see me in his quarters. I proceeded on my way to his room. I knocked on his door. He opened his door and smiled and took me inside. He looked at me smiling. I was blushing but he lifted my chin up and before I knew it he was kissing me and I was kissing him. He lifted me up and put me on his berth. He bent down and nuzzled my neck and nipped at one of my neck cables while I yelped.

I couldn't help it but fell in love knowing he was seducing me and I let him. We made passionate love. But I knew we were already starting. All of my processors were getting overheated. Until we bonded. My sparkmate, are you sure you are ready he asked. I nodded. I didn't care, I loved him. And he did it. I jolted back but he helped me. I was almost crying but he was there comforting me. And before I knew it he was done. He got up and climbed on his berth and laid by my side.