33

Megatron just sat there thinking about everything. Until he shivered he felt his wife sucking his cables and licking his cables. He snarled. And quickly lifted her up and laid her gently on the berth. What would I do without you my dear he said in a loving way.

Oh I don't know. You would probably be fighting the Autobot's still. And Starscream would probably try to get his way, she said. But she was still sad. And Megatron knew this.

Megatron lifted her chin up and looked at her. I know that you are sad my dear. That you can't fly. But I will be there for you. CyberMoon rested her helm on his shoulder.

We better get some rest my queen. Megatron got up and checked on Sunblaster. He was fully asleep. He wanted to show Sunblaster that he is really not that scary. He went over and turned off the lights and went to bed.

It was morning and Sunblaster got up and saw his parents were fast asleep. He climbed out of his crib and walked out quietly trying not to wake up his mom and dad. He made it out into the halls and walked to a room which said storage. He walked in and saw some energon but what he didn't know was that it was high grade energon only for the adults. He went and grabbed the energon he was thirsty and drinked the whole cube.

He walked out and went to the bridge. Soundwave was on the bridge typing when he saw the doors opened. He saw it was the heir. But he knew something was off. Sunblaster walked in stumbling and mumbling and stuttering. I..un.cl sound. He said while still walking he stumbled and fell to the ground.

Megatron and CyberMoon were still asleep. But Megatron quickly woke up and felt something was wrong with his bond with his son. He glanced to his left and noticed Sunblaster wasn't in his crib. Honey, sweetheart, wake up, he said. CyberMoon woke up groggy and her vision was fuzzy and blurry until she got her optics to realign. Ya what's wrong. Honey, Sunblaster isn't in his crib. And I feel something is wrong with Sunblaster. I mean our bond is not strong as it should be. Megatron slid off the berth and got up and headed out to search for him.

Soundwave quickly picked up Sunblaster. Soundwave stopped taking his visor off and he sniffed him. Soundwave started gagging. I better take you to Knockout, Soundwave said. I think you got a hold of our high grade energon. He walked off heading to the med bay.

Knockout was getting his things ready when the doors opened he stopped and stared at Soundwave he didn't have his visor on. Soundwave ignored his staring and brought Sunblaster in. So Soundwave, what's wrong with Sunblaster? See for yourself Knockout just take a good smell of him. Well I mean smell his breath. What he said, okay fine. He went over and smelled something. Knockout started gagging. He's got a hold of the high grade energon didn't he? Soundwave shrugged his shoulders and nodded. I will inform Megatron about this, he said.