6

Knockout was working when he heard the doors opened and saw it was me and Soundwave. Soundwave walked me over and helped me up and told me with the voice recording of my sparkmates he will contact Megatron. Soundwave left. And proceeded to the bridge. He walked in and messaged Megatron that it could be any time. Megatron had received the message.

Megatron P.O.V.

I hated prime so much I wanted to rip out his spark. I was fighting him. Until he got the advantage to knock me down until I received a message that it could be time. My spark immediately left the battlefield and to my sparkmate who is at the moment could be going into labor.

This isn't over Prime. I will have my revenge. You always say that Megatron he said.. Your war and tyranny will end, he said. Oh we will see Prime. Decepticons fall back and get back to the ship. Yes Lord Megatron. Megatron immediately left and headed back to the ship to be with his sparkmate and the delivery of his new son or daughter.

Megatron flew back to the ship and transformed and started running to the med bay when he heard screaming coming from the med bay. The doors opened and he saw his sparkmate laying on the berth. He went inside to be by her side.

You came. I answered. Of course I would have. I wouldn't have missed this for the world to see my child being born. He said. He held my hand waiting for the arrival. Knockout went and took my inter panel off. We knew it was time. It took about four hours until our child was born. I was relieved that it was over.

I was just watching Knockout and of course letting him do his job. So Knockout is it a mech or a femme he asked Knockout. My Liege, it is a mech. A healthy one. Knockout walked over and handed our child to us. I looked at him. He was so precious and looked just like his father. So what are you going to name him, my Liege and queen. Megatron looked at me and I responded back. I think Sunblaster would work. I think that is a wonderful name, sweet spark, he said.

It was the next day where me and Megatron were not getting enough sleep at all. Sunblaster has been wanting to stay up. Of course I know my sparkmate needs his rest because he is the leader of the decepticons. I got up and walked over and finally got Sunblaster to calm down. I gave him his bottle. I looked and noticed my sparkmate was fast asleep. I went over and I kissed him on the cheek. I carried Sunblaster out for his dad to get some rest because he needs it. I went to the bridge and saw Soundwave working on the relics that my husband wanted him to decode. Hello Soundwave I said. I see that you are coming along well with the codes. Soundwave nodded and looked down. It had an emoji smile on his visor telling me he is smiling and happy with the new heir of the Decepticons. He asked me where Lord Megatron was. He's in his quarters sleeping. He needs it anyways. Still taking care of Sunblaster. I went to go and grab another bottle for him. And that's when I saw Starscream. Starscream saw me but walked off. He learned his lesson to not mess with the leader's wife.