18

Well well well I see you came alone he chuckled devilishly. So where is she? Where is my wife he asked angrily. Tarn looked at him and he could see the leader of the Decepticons was getting weak and soft.

So come now Megatron. You are not the same Megatron that we knew he said. Megatron asked what do you mean I am not the same.

Oh you have become soft and weak. Because of this femme named CyberMoon. Anyways, guards bring her in. And I can tell you about this Megatron. You won't recognize her at all. He said laughing evilly at Megatron.

What have you done to her? '' he yelled angrily at Tarn. The guards left and headed to the prison cell they came back with CyberMoon almost completely offlined.

No. You fools. You are going to regret this. He immediately pushed the guards away and went to his queen's side. He lifted her up looking at her almost crying. Oh look he is starting to shed a tear. I can see he is not a leader like he used to be. He growled and immediately used a shield and invisible device and he shot Tarn in the chest severely injuring him. Megatron ran out of the base and used a bridge and they finally made it to the ship.

Everyone was waiting for their leader and their queen. The bridge opened and they saw Megatron carrying his severely injured queen and looked like she was almost offline. Knockout I need you to take my queen to the med bay. I need to contact the Autobots. I am ending the war. But we have a new threat amongst us.

Yes my Liege. And do you want me to watch Sunblaster while you are busy? Megatron agreed and contacted Prime. They needed to see each other.

Optimus was waiting for Megatron until he saw Megatron flying in and coming in for a landing. Optimus had his weapon ready just in case this was a trick but he saw on Megatron's face that he was serious.

Prime I am here to ask you a favor and also to end the war. The reason why I am here brother. I know it's been a long time since I said that but nevermind that the reason why I am here is because we have a new threat amongst us. And I am ending the war because I can't lose my queen and my son. It's.

Optimus knew Megatron was sad but needed to know. Megatron what is wrong you know I can sense it but who is the new threat amongst us now. Megatron explained that it is Tarn that is the new threat.

Prime we need to band together as one together. I almost lost my queen because of Tarn. She is in our med bay right now. Megatron if I can. Megatron agreed and opened the portal.