27

No. I am staying here with you. I told you I am going through this with you whether you like it or not I am your wife. Megatron looked at her smiling. Of course my dear Megatron told his wife. He took out his pad and started looking through it he found something that he totally forgot.

Sweetheart what's wrong she said in a worrying voice. Nothing is wrong my dear look. He handed her the pad. She looked through the pad and was surprised. You also keeped the messages. Megatron's face blushed. Apparently I did. She handed him the pad back and walked over and laid on his lap she started tracing the lines on his faceplate. He purred at her tracing the lines. Megatron looked at the pad again and realized the time. CyberMoon noticed the time too. And they headed off to bed.

CyberMoon was walking with Megatron right by her side. He was noticing she was eyeing her necklace that he gave her. You love the necklace don't you my dear he said in a warming voice. Yes I do. Thank you. They approached their room and the doors opened. They walked inside and Megatron headed to his desk to charge his pad. CyberMoon wanted to go to the washroom to get cleaned up. She walked past Megatron and into the washroom. Megatron was busy reading the message from Prime.

Prime I hope you have come up with a plan, he said in a worried voice. He scanned thru and saw a message from his wife. He quickly turned but she wasn't there. Then read the message she sent to him. I need you in the washroom. He chuckled and got up and headed inside. He went inside but didn't see her. He walked furthermore until he felt someone pushing him into the tub with water.

What the, he said. He crashed into the tub filled with water. He quickly went up and looked around and saw his wife staring at him and giggling. You all wet my warlord, she said to him. Megatron chuckled indeed. And how am I wet hmm. Oh I don't know. I think you do, my dear. Come here you. He quickly grabbed her and brought her into the tub with him.

My warlord now I am all wet thanks. Megatron chucked well you made me all wet so I think it is fair. Megatron grabbed the washrag that was beside him and gently washed his wife's back. Ooh that's the spot. Megatron continued doing it. It leaned in and kissed her side cheek while rubbing her back.

Sweetheart she said to Megatron. Yes my dear what is it. Has Prime figured out a way to you know. Not yet. He has but he is still looking into it. He has been messaging me on my pad. I guess I am trusting Prime because I see he is helping you. Yes he is my dear. He had before the great war started because of me. CyberMoon turned and looked at him.

Megatron, that's not true. It was because of Prime. He betrayed you in the first place. Well the Primes did. They rejected and didn't want to hear your wonderful speech about freedom and everything. But they listened to that Prime and gave him that Matrix of Leadership. It didn't belong to him. It belonged to you. Megatron stared at her. He smiled. Thank you my dear. They both leaned in kissing each other endlessly.