14

Me and Megatron looked at each other. My warlord, I hope our son didn't hear that. Megatron lifted me up and sat me down. He walked out but didn't see anybody. He was walking back until

Frag. Come on. This is right. Shh quiet you buffoon. When he said that he saw Lord Megatron. What. Uh behind you man. He turned around and saw Megatron. Uh my Liege. Megaton quickly grabbed him by the throat and dragged him to the torture chamber. He threw him in there and walked away.

CyberMoon was sitting on the throne waiting for her warlord. Shockwave was coming right behind her. She looked to her right and she jumped. Shockwave please don't do that. I am sorry my queen I didn't mean too. Right, it's okay. I just don't like it when someone does that. Anyways, here is some energon. I also work on a project too. I heard from Knockout and others that you somehow ran out of energon fast. Yes I did Shockwave. I still don't know why.

CyberMoon got up but she felt something was wrong. She felt it was her son. She ran out of the throne room and into the room. She went to the crib and she lifted her son but he was hot to the touch. She went out of the room but ran into her warlord.

Honey what's wrong he asked. It's Sunblaster, put your hand on him he is hot to the touch. Megatron grabbed Sunblaster, he felt him and she was right he was hot to the touch. S..sire. shh it's okay son. Knockout I need you now it's Sunblaster. Knockout told Megatron that he was on his way.

Sunblaster was whimpering. He wasn't feeling very well. CyberMoon was sitting right next to Sunblaster while her warlord was holding Sunblaster. The doors opened and it was Knockout. My Liege oh my. I can see. Knockout went over and checked the young heir. My Liege, it looks like he may have the sparkling fever. It's not fatal but it can be treatable.

Well it's good to know that it is treatable, he said. Knockout gave the drink to Megatron. My Liege, this drink is for the heir. It is for him to drink to get better.

It has been 3 months and Sunblaster has been showing improvement. Megatron was sitting at his desk thinking and writing down something. Cybermoon woke up and saw her warlord sitting at his desk. She got up and started caressing his back. He smiled, grabbed her hand and kissed it. I love you, you know that my queen, he said. Oh yes I know I love you too, my warlord. So whatcha ya doing

Well my queen I have noticed that it is almost close to the day to celebrate the day when Sunblaster was born. And I have been trying to figure out a way to celebrate it for him. Oh I see my warlord. Well I can help you if you want. Megatron smiled and turned around and licked her face.

They were talking when the doors opened Megatron quickly put the paper away and saw it was Sunblaster. Hi Sire hi carrier. Can we hang out? Please. CyberMoon giggled. Well my warlord.