7

Sunblaster waking up was chirping and looking around until he saw me. He smiled and started clapping. I smiled. I loved Sunblaster with all of my spark. I decided to head back to our room. I went inside and noticed my husband was still passed out. Boy he must have been really tired. I sat Sunblaster down and went over massaging his back. He purred at the touch he started to wake up

Morning my sweet spark he said. Morning you have been out for like an hour. What he said. Don't worry I made sure everything was taken care of. Soundwave is working decoding the relics and Starscream he is doing what he is supposed to be doing. I told him. Excellent, I see everything was taken care of. He started getting up and he got off our berth stretching his arms and biceps. Until he heard Sunblaster chirping and clapping at him. Hello son. He walked over to the crib and lifted his son up. His son chirped and squealed, being happy. Has he already had his bottle? He asked me. Yes. But it should soon be another one. Megatron walked over to me and whispered in my ear. You take a day off my queen. You need it more than I do. He chuckled. He licked the side of my face and I saw him walking off with our son. God I love that mech.

I laid down on the berth. Relaxing and thinking that I have the most wonderful husband and son. I drifted off to sleep.

Megatron was walking carrying his son. He headed into the throne room and sat on his throne watching Sunblaster. Sunblaster was looking everywhere until he noticed a figure. Sunblaster chirped and clapped at Soundwave. Soundwave turned around and headed toward Megatron and Sunblaster's direction. Megatron watched. Sunblaster looked up at him and pointed at the thing on his chassis. Soundwave deployed Laserbeak and she started flying around him.

B..b.birdie he said. Megatron's face froze and he looked down at his son. Sunblaster, did you just say what I think you said? B.. birdie. Sunblaster said. Birdie birdie. Megatron smiled and bent down and nuzzled his son. Sunblaster chriped and purred at it. I think it is time for your bottle son. Megatron walked off and headed to the storage room. He looked until he found a bottle he went over and grabbed it and handed it to Sunblaster. He walked out but ran into Starscream.

My Liege I am sorry it won't happen again. And I did get the errands done to my Lord that you wanted me to do. Excuse me my Lord.

Megatron P.O.V.

I hate that Starscream but at least he has learned his lesson. But I am more worried about my son's safety. But I will do anything to protect him and my queen. Of course I headed back to our room and I noticed my queen fast asleep. I smiled and went over to her and I gave her a kiss.