8

Hmm. Honey is something wrong I asked. Megatron said no but that I looked beautiful when I was sleeping. Of course I blushed trying to hide my face. C..carrier. I immediately looked down at Sunblaster. Did he just say his first word? Yeah he actually just said birdie when we were in the throne room. S..sire. Megatron looked down smiling. He bent down and gave a kiss on his cheek. Sunblaster squealed.

Lord Megatron the Autobots have invaded 2 of our mines. Megatron growled. Seriously. Excuse me my queen. He went over to me and Sunblaster and gave us a kiss. He headed off to fight with the Autobots. I hated the Autobots including Prime for everything he has done to us.

The Vehicons were still fighting off the Autobots when reinforcements came including Lord Megatron. Ah we meet again Prime. What a surprise. Nothing is a surprise Megatron. And I heard you just had a sparkling of your own. Let me guess you tricked the femme and made her believe. Megatron didn't want to hear it. Enough Prime. No I did not. Decepticons attack. Autobots attack. Everyone went into full battle. Megatron was fighting Prime. He was the only one to fight with Prime, he was his problem no one else's. He was fighting until some autobot went and struck Megatron on the side.

Gasp. You fool. He drew out his sword and sliced the Autobot in half. Decepticons fall back. Fall. He immediately dropped to the ground energon leaking out. My Lord said Steve. Other Vehicons help me get our master to the ship. They hurried up but Megatron said one word. This isn't over Prime. Until he collapsed onto the floor energon was leaking out even more. They hurried up and took their master through the bridge and made it to the med bay.

Knockout was busy until the doors opened and he saw Megatron injured but alive but not well. Hurry put him on the berth. They lifted Megatron on the berth and Knockout started the procedure. Steve left to let the queen know.

Sunblaster felt his father's bond and he immediately started crying. CyberMoon went over and picked him up trying to calm him down. Until the doors open. Steve, what are you doing here? I asked Steve. My queen it's Lord Megatron. He is in the med bay. Wait no. CyberMoon ran carrying her son. The door to the med bay opened and she saw her lover on the berth almost offline. Knockout is Megatron going to be okay. Yes he is. I finally got him in stable condition. Anyways, let me watch him. I will let you two be alone. Thank you Knockout. He left with Sunblaster and I was alone with my injured sparkmate.

Please wake up. I need you. Your son needs you. I put my head down crying. I went up to him, laying my head on his chest. Hearing the hum of my sparkmate made me happy but sad about the condition he is in. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

It was morning of course, Megatron still hadn't woken up yet. And Starscream was trying to be the leader and the boss. That is enough Starscream you are not the leader while I am around and also with my husband. Oh really. Megatron is not awake and you don't know what it is like to be a leader. He was walking up to me until Shockwave stepped in front of him.