31

CyberMoon I hate you she said to her warlord while looking out the window. Megatron chuckled. No you don't. Anyways let's head back. Megatron and CyberMoon headed back home.

Megatron landed on the flightdeck. CyberMoon climbed out of the cockpit. And was angry and started walking off. Megatron transformed, he chuckled. He started running after his queen.

She was walking when she turned around and saw her warlord chasing after her. She quickly tried to get out of the way but it was too late he quickly snatched her up and lifted her up.

Gotcha, he said. CyberMoon had her eyes closed tight. Megaton saw her eyes closed, he bent down and licked her face. She quickly opened her eyes and her eyes met with her warlord. She blinked at him. Crap. You caught me, she said. Megatron smiled and laughed. Let's head to bed my queen.

Megatron walked to their room and headed inside. He sat his queen down. And went to the washroom. CyberMoon smiled but she looked down and her necklace was missing. She quickly got up and looked around in the room. She didn't find it. She went into the washroom and was lifting everything up but she still didn't find it.

Megatron saw his wife searching for something but didn't know what. Sweet spark. What is wrong? What are you looking for he said in a worrying voice.

Megatron that necklace you gave me it's missing. It came off. I don't know where it is. She immediately started crying. Megatron quickly dropped everything and went to her side. Wiping her tears. Sweet spark. I can get you a new one.

No, I want the one that you gave me. It won't be the same. They heard the doors open and saw it was Sunblaster. Mommy daddy. Sunblaster ran to his mother and father. Megatron bent down and lifted his son up.

So son, what else did you do today? Well daddy I kind of well. Son, what did you do? My Liege, someone said in a voice. The doors opened and Megatron saw that Knockout was covered in black paint that was all over his body. My Liege, this color does not look good on me, Knockout said to Megatron. Megatron tried to keep his laugh in but he couldn't.

It's not funny my Liege. Oh and I think this belongs to you. Knockout was handing something to you that you thought that you had lost. Gasp. My necklace. I quickly got up and grabbed the necklace. Knockout thank you. Oh my Liege I am taking a break with him for tomorrow. Uh uncle Knockey. No Sunblaster. Knockout left and went to clean up.

Daddy, I thought it was funny. Yes son it was but you shouldn't have done it. Anyways son you need a bath. Daddy no. Yes son. Megatron walked into the washroom and turned the faucet on and filled it with water. He sat Sunblaster in the tub and went to grab a washrag.