34

Megatron was walking and still couldn't find him. Where could you be he said to himself. Until he saw Soundwave coming around the corner. Soundwave he said. Do you know where Sunblaster is? Soundwave nodded and Megatron followed.

My Liege you may not be happy. Oh and why's that Soundwave? You'll find out. They approached the doors and went inside. Knockout saw Megatron while he was performing to drain out the high grade energon in his system.

Megatron watched everything on what Knockout was doing. Knockout Soundwave what happened he asked them. He walked over but when he did he got a whiff of something strong. *sniff sniff* Megatron started gagging. Megatron knew what had happened. He's gotten a hold of the high grade energon didn't he? He asked Soundwave and Knockout.

Yes, we think so my Liege. I am already performing a procedure to drain out all the high grade energon that is in his system. Megatron watched.

I.. want..to palamu. Sunblaster said while stuttering. Hmm, said Megatron. He did get a hold of the high grade energon. But how did he get a hold of it? Megaton was just sitting. He had to tell CyberMoon.

Megatron- CyberMoon

CyberMoon- ya what's up

Megatron- I need you to come to the med bay sweetheart. It's Sunblaster.

CyberMoon- okay. What happened

Megatron- I don't know how to say this but. He's gotten a hold of some energon

CyberMoon- okay. It's just energon

Megatron- he's gotten a hold of the high grade

CyberMoon- what. Megatron

Megatron- it wasn't me. Just come to the med bay sweetheart.

CyberMoon- alright.

CyberMoon was furious and she walked out of their room and headed to the med bay. Move out of my way. She shoved one of the vechions. The soldier turned and stared. Hey guys, stay clear away from the queen. She doesn't look happy.