16

Starscream of course stayed perfectly away from the heir and the queen; he didn't want any more problems with his master. He was walking until he ran into Sunblaster. But no one was around. He decided to take the child and return it to his master. The heir shouldn't be alone, he said to himself.

Megatron was indeed happy and in love with his queen. They were on the berth until there was a knock on the door. Megatron got up and went to the door. He opened it and saw Starscream with Sunblaster. Starscream, said Megatron.

Wait my Liege. I actually found him alone. And I decided to bring him to you. I knew he wasn't supposed to be alone. CyberMoon got up and grabbed Sunblaster.

Oh and my queen I am sorry for what I did. I am truly sorry. He left and went his way.

My queen, I won't trust him or what he says. He sat up and grabbed his son and lifted him up. Sunblaster giggled and laughed. Until he actually leaked on his sire. Megatron looked down and looked back to his son. He heard his queen giggling. He looked at her and smirked at her.

Sorry sire. It happens when I get really excited, he said. It's okay son. I saw my warlord taking our son to the washroom to get cleaned up. I went and looked at my pad. And I forgot I still had the messages that my warlord sent me before we had Sunblaster. I was not paying attention when I felt a servo on my shoulder. I looked and it was my warlord. He asked me what was wrong but I told him nothing was wrong.

Nothing is wrong anyways look what I found. She handed him the pad and looked; he chuckled and laughed at it. You still have the messages that I sent you before we had bonded and before we had Sunblaster. Yes I just discovered it I thought they were gone. I noticed my warlord was looking at me and smiling at me. I love him so much and he knew it. We had a beautiful son together. We knew it was late and we noticed that Sunblaster was asleep and we went to bed.

It was the next morning I got up and of course noticed my warlord wasn't on the berth. I was getting off the berth but was starting not to feel well. I went to our own storage that my warlord made for us and our son. I went inside and got some energon and drinked it and noticed it helped. I went to our son to wake him up.

Carrier he said yawning. Where's sire he asked me. I told him that he is in the throne room. Carrier I want to go by myself and see him. CyberMoon didn't know. Please Carrier. Alright but be careful. She lifted him up and sat him down.

He walked off and headed to the throne room. He ran into Steve and the other Vehicons but he passed him and went to the throne room. Steve saw him but let him do his thing. Sunblaster saw a door. He saw Soundwave coming. Uncle Soundy is this the door to sire's throne room he asked. He saw his uncle Soundy nodding. Soundwave walked in and Sunblaster followed. Sire. He ran to his father sitting on his throne.