25

CyberMoon laid back thinking. Megatron looked at his queen and noticed she was thinking about something. My queen what troubles you he said while licking her face. He looked at her waiting to hear a response. Well I want to ask you something. Okay what do you want to ask me sweetheart. Well if it does happen which it hasn't would you want to have another child. I am just curious. Megatron yes widened but thought of it. Well I haven't thought of it my dear. But it really doesn't matter as long as I have you right by my side. She smiled.

Megatron got up and went to his desk. He was grabbing something until he said this my dear close your eyes he said. CyberMoon was confused but she closed her eyes. Megatron looked and grabbed the item out of his desk and he walked over to the berth. And sat right by his wife's side. Open them. CyberMoon opened her eyes and looked and saw it was a necklace with a crystal attached to it. Gasp. It's beautiful. CyberMoon quickly leaned over and gave Megatron a hug. Megatron took the necklace out and placed it around her neck.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of it. It was beautiful. Megatron got off and went to her. CyberMoon I love you. You and Sunblaster mean the world to me. CyberMoon looked at him. She loved him and he loved her. She quickly grabbed him and started the intimacy. Hmph he said. He chuckled and laid her on the berth and climbed on. Sometimes you are naughty at the time. CyberMoon looked at him and hit his side. Ow he said. Oh that didn't hurt, she said. He chuckled and got on top of her. He bent his head down and nuzzled her neck. He nipped one of her cables and licked her face.

Megatron and CyberMoon were tried after all that. Megatron laid down and CyberMoon laid right by his side. She felt him tracing and caressing her wings but not the one that was sensitive he knew better. Until CyberMoon fell fast asleep. Megatron looked at her and saw her sleeping. He chuckled sleep well, my queen he said to her. After that he fell right to sleep.

It was morning and CyberMoon started to wake up. She looked down at the crystal necklace. She loved it. She was eyeing it until she was hearing her husband saying something and she turned and noticed he was having a nightmare again. She went over and started shoving him to wake up. Sweetheart, wake up, you're having a nightmare. Please wake up.

Megatron gasps. Sweetheart. She saw that he was crying. He was having the same nightmare but it was a different one than last time. My dear we need to get this taken care of. He got up and stretched his body and his neck. CyberMoon watched him and stared at him. He turned and noticed she was looking at him and staring. What he said. Oh nothing she said. She hopped off and walked over. He watched her until he felt her caressing his back. Purred he said. I love it when you do that, he said. He bent down and kissed her. He looked at her. Let's go my dear he said. He handed out a hand and they both held hands and started walking out. Megatron unlocked the doors and they both headed out. They were out when they heard someone calling them. Sire sire. Megatron turned around but saw his son running toward his direction. Before he knew it his son jumped on him and knocked him down. Hmph. Easy son. Sire your eyes. They are purple. Why are they purple he said looking at his sire and Carrier.