35

All vehicons: thanks for the heads up dude. Just before another Vechion spotted her and went to the side and let her pass. Move, she said. Then she approached the med bay. One of the vechions was walking until she pushed him out of the way. Move. The doors opened and she walked inside really upset.

Megatron looked and saw his queen. And boy was she mad. She walked in and pushed Knockout out of the way. And grabbed Megatron into the other room.

How in Primus did this happen? She asked him in an angry tone. Boy Megatron was scared. He has never been scared like this before. CyberMoon to be honest I don't know how this happened. But I will look at the security footage.

Fine. You're lucky. She walked off and went to Sunblaster side. Megatron walked in and sat on the other side. Honey. I am sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. And Knockout I am sorry.

Knockout was terrified. It's fine my queen. Just next time please be careful with my paint he said.
There everything looks good, my Liege and queen. I will head out and let you be alone. He walked and it was just Megatron and his queen.

It feels like this is my fault, she said. Megatron looked up at her. No honey this isn't your fault I guess it is both our faults. We should have watched him a lot more. I agree with you my warlord.

They were talking when some little person was starting to come out. Sunblaster opened his eyes and saw his mom and dad looking at him. Dad mom. Own my head hurts. What happened?

Megatron slightly smiled. The mean thing is that you are alright. He bent his head down and nuzzled his son. CyberMoon was watching. Excuse me for a moment. She walked out and wanted to be alone.

She walked to the flightdeck and was watching the skies. She missed flying. She was thinking until one of the guards yelled out to her to watch. She quickly turned around and noticed a strange figure.

She hisses who are you. I advise you to leave now she said angrily. My queen I will get the figure shoots and kills Vehicon. He walked closer to the femme. Stay away from me, she said. Never actually. He tackled her down and set a ground bridge. She knew what was happening and she kicked and soccer punched him. He quickly turned around and sliced off all of her wings.