10

Goodnight my sweet spark he said after giving me a kiss. I gave him a kiss back and we both fell asleep.

Knockout woke up and headed inside he was shocked and surprised he saw his master and his queen and the heir child sleeping together. Knockout went quickly and left a note and took Sunblaster. Sunblaster was quiet and wanted to have fun.

CyberMoon was waking up and she saw her warlord still sleeping but she looked at his chest and Sunblaster wasn't there. But she saw a note stating that Knockout is watching Sunblaster. CyberMoon looked back at her warlord and noticed he was awake. He smiled and said morning. He went up and kissed her on the cheek. Wait, where's Sunblaster? Don't worry, he's with Knockout. We heard the doors open and it was Soundwave he came in informing that he has decoded part of the relics and is waiting for another code.

Excellent Soundwave. Oh and please ask Knockout when I can get out of here. Soundwave nodded and left. Soundwave went to the cafeteria because that's where he saw Knockout with Sunblaster.

Sunblaster was excited uncle Knockey. What are we doing today? Well said Knockout. Before he could answer he saw Soundwave entering. Soundwave used Megatron's voice. He asked when he could leave the med bay. Knockout said he can actually leave today. He has healed up pretty fast so I am giving him the all clear. Soundwave nodded and left and went back to the med bay.

CyberMoon was massaging Megatron's back he purred at the touch. They heard the doors open. And Soundwave used the voice recording of Knockout's voice. I am giving you the all clear. He immediately left and went to his station.

Megatron got up and went to the other side. CyberMoon didn't know what he was doing until she was lifted into the air. Megatron you are still injured. Honey I don't care. Anyways let's head to our room. Decepticons I do not want to be bothered for a while. understood. Yes Lord Megatron. CyberMoon was confused as he was still holding her. They made it to their room Megatron sat her down on the berth and went and locked the door. She was confused. Until she knew.

Megatron went up to her and laid her down. He missed her even when he was out. I missed you, he hissed. Ohh. I love it when you hiss. He chuckled and he climbed on top of CyberMoon looking at her. She was beautiful no matter what. She was his and he was hers. He went down and nuzzled her neck and nipped her cables. He started sucking her neck and making her shiver. She turned around and looked at him. Megatron was looking at her smiling. What he said. Oh nothing. No what. Hmm. It's nothing she said and smiled.

Megatron chuckled sometimes I don't get you. That's why I love you. CyberMoon processors were heating