11

Knockout was watching little Sunblaster until he saw a bridge opening up. Strange. Until he saw an Autobot running through grabbing Sunblaster out of his hands and then started carrying him through the portal. Sunblaster crying and saying uncle Knockey. Sire, Carrier. Knockout couldn't believe what just happened. How did they find the ship? Scrap he said. I am in so much trouble.

Megatron was having intimacy with CyberMoon until he felt something was wrong. My warlord what's wrong. It's Sunblaster. I don't feel him on the ship. He growled. He quickly unlocked the door running to Knockout's med bay. Knockout was going to report this to Megatron until his doors opened and he saw Megatron. And boy was he pissed.

Knockout. He yelled. My Liege I don't know how but an Autobot found the ship's location and. Don't tell me that the filthy Autobots stole my son. He left and went to the bridge angry that everyone stayed out of his way once they saw him. He slammed the doors to the wall. Soundwave I want you to track the Autobot that snuck on my ship. He has taken my son and he is going to be dearly for this.

The Autobot made it to the autobot base. Hey guys I found this sparkling on the decepticon ship he doesn't look like a decepticon. Sunblaster was scared but angry. He scratched the autobot chest and got out of his hands but went straight to the fall hard. Sunblaster started crying. I want my sire and carrier. Hey kid, you are safe here.

Sunblaster saw a big red mech coming through. You autobots are meanies. I want my sire and carrier. Optimus just stood there. He was thinking why does this kid look like Megatron. Until it came to his mind. Ratchet was on the computer until he received an urgent message but a warning. Hey Optimus you might want to see this. And also we have a call from you know who. Yes I think I do, my old friend Prime said.

Ratchet had put the call through and Megatron's voice was heard. You have something that belongs to me and my queen Prime. I think it is best you hand me something back that belongs to me or there will be problems. Sunblaster heard his sire voice. Sire. I want to go home. I want you and Carrier. My son, I am so glad to hear the voice, we will get you back. Won't we Prime. It is best to hand him back now. I will give you the coordinates of my location. And I advise that you and the autobots never pull a stunt like this ever again. And I do not want them on my ship either. The call ended

Hey Prime it's best to give the kid back Ratchet said. I hate you Autobots. I want to go home now. Optimus agreed and lifted the kid up and headed to the location. They used the ground bridge and they stepped through.

Megatron was waiting for Prime until he heard the ground bridge appearing. He waited, having his army holding their ground just in case this was a trick and they did not bring his son. Until he felt his bond with his son. Where is he Prime? Where is my son?