24

Soundwave Megatron said, will this work. Soundwave nodded. Yes my Liege I have found a way we can get the dark energon out of your system. Megatron was pleased. Megatron and CyberMoon left and were heading to the throne room. Megatron let his wife go in first and then followed her inside.

Megatron was walking until he fell down when he felt the dark energon trying to control him. Sweetheart she said. She ran to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Until she heard his voice but in a different way. Don't touch me he hissed at her angrily. He grabbed her arms, holding her tight and not letting go. Megatron my warlord please you're hurting me. Suddenly Megatron snapped back into reality and saw his hand gripping tight onto his queen's hands.

CyberMoon. I want you to know that wasn't me. I would never hurt you. She nodded and she knew it wasn't him. Megatron got up and walked himself to his throne. He sat down and was thinking just now what he had done. Megatron, look I knew that it wasn't you. And don't worry Soundwave will do his best to hurry up and will do his best to get this dark energon out of your system. He smiled and looked at her.

My dear I am sorry. I just think when I went to rescue you I think I got infected by the dark energon at Tarn's Base. CyberMoon sat on his lap and started caressing his face trying to get him to relax. Megatron smiled and purred at the touch. He lightly took hold of her hand and kissed it. He looked at her and smiled. He bent down and licked her face. She giggled and shivered at the touch.

Oh I remember the time you actually took me flying when I was sad. Megatron looked down. Yes I do remember that my dear. It was when that idiot Starscream mangled your precious wings he said to her. Her face blushed when she heard him say your precious wings. My warlord I think we need a rest don't you she said trying to seduce him. Oh I see what's going on. What my warlord. You know he bent down and whispered to me. It's actually working my dear he said caressing her back. He got up and lifted her up and twirled her around. She giggled and laughed. My I see you are a handsome mech from up here she said. Megatron hissed at the words but a happy hiss he made. He carried her out of the throne room but ran into Dreadwing.

Oh my Liege. My queen. Sorry for bumping into you both. Wait my Liege your eyes. There. Yes I know Dreadwing Soundwave is working on it now please excuse me my queen needs me. He walked off carrying CyberMoon in his arms. Ohh I loved it when you said my queen needs me she said hissing. Megatron shivered at her hiss but he loved it.

They approached their room. Megatron sent a message to Soundwave to watch and take care of Sunblaster for a while. Megatron laid his queen on the berth and went and closed the doors and locked them. She smirked at him when he turned around and noticed her smirking. He walked to her graciously and got on top of her. He felt her processors heating up. Which made him go into. My queen he said , kissing her and sucking her neck cables. My warlord, she said while she was kissing him and licking his neck cables. He shivered at the touch.