21

Wait Optimus she said. I will trust you for now. But beware and beware I will keep my eyes on you if you ever try to or even think about hurting my husband you will not hear the end of it she said giving a strong and firm voice like Megatron gives. Megatron looked and smirked at Optimus. Well brother you better do what she says. Because just me you don't want to make her upset.

Sunblaster was running and having fun but wasn't paying attention when he smacked his helm on the wall. Knocking him out. Steve was waking when he saw the heir on the ground. He quickly ran to him to see if he was okay. Sir, come on prince Sunblaster wake up. Sunblaster was starting to come out of it when he saw Steve.

Uncle Steve he said. My head hurts. I want to be with mommy and daddy. Steve nodded and lifted him up and carried him to the med bay. Steve had stopped by at his room getting an ice pack for the heirs helm. Then he proceeded on his way. They reached the med bay the doors opened and the Warlords and the Queen and Prime saw Steve with Sunblaster with an ice pack on his helm.

Steve, what happened Megatron asked him while walking to him. My Liege I found him on the floor knocked out. Really, well here hand him here to me. Steve handed Sunblaster to Megatron and left. My son, what did you do? Sunblaster a little bit crying. Daddy I was running and playing until I wasn't paying attention. I hit my helm on the wall.
Megatron leaned down and kissed his son's helm to make it feel better. Sunblaster smiled and giggled and he suddenly stopped crying.

Hi Big Prime he said looking at the tall red Autobot. Hello Sunblaster. Megatron knew it was getting late he looked at Prime and Prime saw the look that he needed to leave and he left. Megatron was finally alone with his queen and son. He walked up to her and climbed on the berth with her. He lifted his son up and sat him on his chassis.

Mommy are you feeling any better he said asking his mother. His mother looked at him smiling. Yes I am dear. Because with you and your father. Megatron turned his head and looked at her. You know I love you right he said asking her. Yes I do. I fell in love with you a long time ago. And I know that you did too. Megatron smiled and went in to kiss his Queen's cheek but Sunblaster lifted his head up and put it between them.

Megatron gasped you naughty boy he said to his son. CyberMoon went in quickly without Sunblaster seeing it. She licked her Warlords right cheek on his face. He smiled. He sat Sunblaster down. Son it's time to go to bed okay. I am not tired daddy, he said to his father. Son no. It is time for bed. Before Megatron knew it Sunblaster fell asleep quickly. He smiled.

Now it is just you and me, my queen, he said to his wife. Ohh she said. Megatron went in kissing her neck and her cables. And before then they both fell asleep.