15

Megatron chuckled. Well I don't see why not. Ya Sunblaster ran to his sire and gave him a big hug.

I love you, sire, he said.  I love you son. He got up and went to grab the items that they needed. They went up to the flight deck Megatron transformed into his alt mode. Sunblaster saw it but backed up. Son it's okay it's me he said to his son. Sire. Cool. He ran to his sire cockpit and jumped in CyberMoon followed and got in holding Sunblaster in her lap.

This is cool. Carrier have you been in this before. And can you do this? CyberMoon immediately was almost crying. Carrier you okay. Yes, I am. It's just that I can't fly anymore. It was a fight that I had. Megatron was hearing this but knew that was a lie but he knew she didn't want to tell the truth to their son.

CyberMoon was just watching the view, missing the wind hitting on her wings. She was crying inside and didn't show it to Sunblaster. But her warlord felt it. When they got back to the flight deck CyberMoon climbed out and lifted Sunblaster and sat him down on the ground. He ran off and went inside Megatron transformed and walked to his queen.

My love. I know you miss flying he said. Yes I do. But to be honest you don't know what it feels like to not be able to fly. Megatron felt sadness in his queen. He bent down and grabbed her and hugged her trying to comfort her. She immediately started crying. He quickly looked at her, smiled and wiped the tears off her face. Now there is no need to cry, my queen. He went in and nuzzled her and licked her face.

Of course CyberMoon giggled and she stopped crying. Now that's better my queen. Let's head inside. They both headed inside. Megaton was walking his queen. They noticed Sunblaster playing with Soundwave. They chuckled and headed to their room. Megatron shut the door and lifted his queen up. She smiled and giggled. He sat her down on the berth and looked at her.

I won't know what to do without you in this world, he said. CyberMoon's face blushed. She turned her head trying to hide it but Megatron saw it. I love it when you blush my queen, he said. He bent down and lowered his head and started nuzzling her. Hmmph. What's wrong my queen. It's just my back, it's a little stiff. He chuckled and started massaging it. She loved it when he massaged it.

Soundwave was watching and playing when Soundwave turned to get something and Sunblaster accidentally deleted some info about the relics. Uh uncle Soundy I don't know what I did. I can't read yet. Soundwave looked and noticed that the relics he had worked on were deleted. It's fine, I'll explain it to your father. It was an accident. He placed the datapad up high where Sunblaster couldn't reach it or touch it.

Shockwave was busy too. He was working on the experiments that Lord Megatron wanted him to work on. He noticed that one was done but one wasn't.